Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What did they get wrong? I feel like they haven't officially missed one yet, unless you're taking conjecture as fact already. Goblin's Feast could have been the unknown
Yes goblin’ Feast. Legacy said it was the B&W rumored house and they didn’t post they got that one like they did with the others they got. So I think it’s safe to say they got 4/5. Not discrediting them at all, as it’s speculation, some are bond to be wrong. But I’ll say 4/5 is pretty good and only at V. 2.

Last edited:
The goblin part was known, you can go back to Legacy’s old posts about it. There was just a rumor floating around that it would be in black and white similar to dead exposure.

So I give them 1/2 the point for it. They also probably knew it was goblins.
Was it on their spec. map?

So is there a "CHANCE" with rumors of a female ICON, that we see a certain icon make her return. Its a stretch but I can see them continuing on with side stories from Jack, like they did last year with Oddfellow. How she ultimately connects to the teaser video, idk and that's why I believe I'm ultimately wrong. All the signs point to "Fear" but just speculating on something different.

1716482575099.png 1716482615772.png
Maybe an easter egg with the "2's" having similar font styles but totally a stretch.

'Beware of who you follow', and last year was all about following Oddfellow...

Maybe I'm just going crazy, but maybe this could be a hint that we really are about to start seeing a bit of a power struggle between Icons?
This would make a lot of sense - and would also lend a possibility of it being Chance given his history with Jack.

But it's probably not Chance lol

Are we likely to hear more or get a better vibe on what or who the icon will be tomorrow with this last original? Or will it just be “a last unknown original” with no further explanations on a story or icon character?
Not sure if legacy has mentioned anything on it or not? But with them lining it up to be the final announcement from the originals… just a hunch and gut feeling there could be more to tomorrow? Maybe just wishful thinking and seeing the rumors posted?

The goblin part was known, you can go back to Legacy’s old posts about it. There was just a rumor floating around that it would be in black and white similar to dead exposure.

So I give them 1/2 the point for it. They also probably knew it was goblins.
And I am over here thinking they only get 1/2 for the museum one since that is clearly Egyptian and this is folklore. They didn't show goblins at all in there symbol it was just black & white house, so no 1/2 credit there. We can't assume they knew it was goblins.

Looks like the HHN 33 tribute store (the theme at least, Haunted estate) might've been revealed... :eyes:

For comparison, this is the 2021 Store facade.

HHN-30-Prep-Tribute-Store-Facade-3-8116953-1200x900.jpg

Pretty much exact. Either we're getting a repeat, or this is just a nod to what has come before.