Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sing Jane Krakowski GIF by Reality Club FOX

I think I'm just really disappointed because I was hoping for an Icon house and since there was was so much uncertainty around this 6th original I was hoping it would be this. But whatever I guess. Bring on the IPs

Reactions: Dacross3
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Unsurprisingly, right on the money, @Legacy. What a fun rollout. Intrigued to hear the inevitable podcast lore-dive for this house to get the full picture of what to expect. The premise has potential.
It has been a fun rollout. This is leagues better than last year and I think the original and rumored IP lineup is better. I do
really hope they step up the scarezones this year and give us something like 29

@Legacy do you happen to know why this house was so unknown compared to the rest of the lineup? It’s so weird this was the house nobody could get a grasp on.

Reactions: TableYe
The creative team rarely disappoints, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t wish Goblin or Sweet had the soundstage location instead of this. This sorta feels like a “last minute replacement” style house, though our insiders have given no indication that’s the case.

This is one where we really need a longer blurb - what’s the actual setting?
I mean, we really don't even know the locations either.

My assumption would be this so far:
Ghostbusters - SS
Quiet Place - SS
Monstrous - SS
Scream Queens - SS
Insidious - Tent
Sweets - FF
Slaughter Sinema 2 - Tent
Museum - ???
Triplets - ???
Goblin - ????

We should also remember that, while they won't be SSs, the new tents should be quite a bit larger and taller than the others!

@Legacy do you happen to know why this house was so unknown compared to the rest of the lineup? It’s so weird this was the house nobody could get a grasp on.
It wasn’t unknown. Like I said on Bluesky, we’ve known about it.

Just very few insiders actually believed something that sounded so lame would be an actual house. This was the house everyone thought was Sweets for so long because Sweets attacking the town is more creative than “Universal’s Not The Strangers.”

I mean, we really don't even know the locations either.

My assumption would be this so far:
Ghostbusters - SS
Quiet Place - SS
Monstrous - SS
Scream Queens - SS
Insidious - Tent
Sweets - FF
Slaughter Sinema 2 - Tent
Museum - ???
Triplets - ???
Goblin - ????

We should also remember that, while they won't be SSs, the new tents should be quite a bit larger and taller than the others!
I’d rather see them do the same original Insidious AGAIN than see a new Insidious 5 house.