Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, we really don't even know the locations either.

My assumption would be this so far:
Ghostbusters - SS
Quiet Place - SS
Monstrous - SS
Scream Queens - SS
Insidious - Tent
Sweets - FF
Slaughter Sinema 2 - Tent
Museum - ???
Triplets - ???
Goblin - ????

We should also remember that, while they won't be SSs, the new tents should be quite a bit larger and taller than the others!
Museum-old tent
Triplets-24B
Goblin-tents

Triplets is the house everyone thought was a wedding because of the props. It seemed like generic wedding slasher but now it’s generic birthday slasher.

A lot of times, it's just missing context. We all agree Graveyard Games was a great house, right?

Well, during spec season - it was pretty much known as "Hide and Seek in a Graveyard". Doesn't sound as sexy... :lol:
I remember when Graveyard Games was incredibly low on my hype list lol

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Fair. But I will say the park has a decent track record with stuff like this if "Universal's Not Event Horizon" is any indicator. :)
Yeah, but The Strangers ain’t Event Horizon! Gotta rip off the best stuff!

All the other originals have spectacular premises. This being saved for last and getting a soundstage just feels like a bit of a wet thud. Still, might be great!

rejected not in my house GIF by Originals

Reactions: ssirin88
Yeah, but The Strangers ain’t Event Horizon! Gotta rip off the best stuff!

All the other originals have spectacular premises. This being saved for last and getting a soundstage just feels like a bit of a wet thud. Still, might be great!
Haha, I hear you on the last bit, but I wouldn't call Event Horizon "the best stuff" either! :lmao: Hellraiser x Alien should be better than whatever that was!

Haha, I hear you on the last bit, but I wouldn't call Event Horizon "the best stuff" either! :lmao: Hellraiser x Alien should be better than whatever that was!
Oh, Event isn’t what you’d ever call a “good” film, but it’s a cult favorite with a distinct aesthetic and a unique premise, which make it great house fodder.

Reactions: GA-MBIT