Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think part of the reason is, at least of recent memory, the originals have mostly just been dumped all at once, and usually only weeks before the event. We’re all hyped for the event. And if there is a dud in a big dump, it’s easier to hide. Having it be the only announcement, people actually have time to digest it.
It most definitely has to do with it being individually announced vs in a dump.

With the crazy week out of the way, I've been wondering, do we have any new info on how exactly the entrances will work for the new Sprungs? I imagine Sprungs 1 and 2 will have their normal 2017-2021 entrances again, but how about 3 and 4? Both at the FFL service gate, one there and one in DreamWorks, or something else entirely?
If I had to make a guess - I'd say Sprung 1 and 2 go to their pre-2022 entrances.

3 and 4 would have one entrance at MIB and one at DreamWorks.

(Or 1 in DreamWorks and 1 at La Bamba. Could you IMAGINE?)

Now that the weekdays are over, I think we can all agree here that this roll-out of the originals was a very welcome surprise. Major kudos to whoever thought of doing this, and to whoever approved it!
I am also pumped for this year. As its getting to trip planning time for me, is it appropriate to speculate about crowd fluctuations this year? I heard on some podcasts that the crowd highs somewhat got moved to dates and days during the week that used to be slower days. I also think I remember hearing that many saturdays and even dates close to Halloween were light on crowds last year. I love to hear from some of yall who attended quite a bit last season and what dates/days do you anticipate being slower this season?

Very strong lineup of originals but the IP lineup is the worst I've seen since I've started going(2017) by a mile imo
None of the IPs have even been officially confirmed yet just wait till then to say something like that lmao

Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I am also pumped for this year. As its getting to trip planning time for me, is it appropriate to speculate about crowd fluctuations this year? I heard on some podcasts that the crowd highs somewhat got moved to dates and days during the week that used to be slower days. I also think I remember hearing that many saturdays and even dates close to Halloween were light on crowds last year. I love to hear from some of yall who attended quite a bit last season and what dates/days do you anticipate being slower this season?
Difficult to speculate on until prices for multi-night tickets and schedules for local schools are released. That said, avoid opening weekend.