Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We thinking an announcement next week?
We don’t have a whole lot of time left, though they don’t have a ton left to reveal either.

I'd guess probably next week for Ghostbusters.

Early-mid July for Insidious/UCM

Late July for the dump
I think late July will really depend on when the last land of Epic is announced. If they go with July 31st I could see the following week for dump. While there isn't much left to announce they have to fit it in with the last land of Epic. I agree they have to do next week for Ghostbusters to fit everything in.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
There's no way they're actually adjusting the hours this year.. right? lol
Tweeted at them... and another vague response:

"....Universal Studios Florida will close prior to Halloween Horror Nights, which will take place on select nights from 6:30PM to 2:00AM. Current park hours..." (sends you link to main park hours page that show 6PM closures).

Edit: I'm sure it's an error, as I don't see how logistically they can run the event at 6:30 and close USF at 6 lol"

There's no way they're actually adjusting the hours this year.. right? lol

Tweeted at them... and another vague response:

"....Universal Studios Florida will close prior to Halloween Horror Nights, which will take place on select nights from 6:30PM to 2:00AM. Current park hours..." (sends you link to main park hours page that show 6PM closures).

Edit: I'm sure it's an error, as I don't see how logistically they can run the event at 6:30 and close USF at 6 lol"
unless parts of the park wont be available for hhn?

Tinfoil hat theory: does anyone think this year's Universal Monsters is going to tie into the upcoming Dark Universe land? The symbol on the map is the female symbol with the Bride of Frankenstein hair. However, the main character of the new Monsters land is Victoria Frankenstein. The story of the Monsters Unchained ride is that she's captured all the monsters already, could this maze be about her pursuit to round up the monsters?

Tinfoil hat theory: does anyone think this year's Universal Monsters is going to tie into the upcoming Dark Universe land? The symbol on the map is the female symbol with the Bride of Frankenstein hair. However, the main character of the new Monsters land is Victoria Frankenstein. The story of the Monsters Unchained ride is that she's captured all the monsters already, could this maze be about her pursuit to round up the monsters?

Brian flat out said it is NOT related to Dark Universe in any way waaaay back when. And I think some insider(s) on Discord said it's basically Brides of Frankenstein 2...but they weren't sure if it would be named that or not, but it essentially was a spiritual successor to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.