Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know I'm just thinking WAY too much into this, but I found this to be a pretty cool way of viewing houses theme-wise:

SINISTER (much more cruel and evil)
  • Triplets of Terror
  • Major Sweets' Candy Factory
  • Monsters
  • Goblin's Feast
  • Slaughter Sinema 2

SURREAL (otherworldly and ghostly/demonic)
  • Monstruos: The Monsters of Latin America
  • A Quiet Place
  • Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
  • Insidious: The Further
  • The Museum: Deadly Exhibits
I love that you did this. My only possible switch would be moving Monsters to SURREAL and Monstruous to SINISTER, because I think El Silbon in particular is pretty SINSITER - spine cracking, meat-hanging, TCM style chaos.

This breakdown also underscores that I am #TeamSinister :nervous:

Reactions: HHN Maddux
I remember a day when the SZ's werent just selfie zones.

that was my first thought too. that my fav location but its been a while since we've had a real banger there. I think @hunnylvr will agree with me on this one.... Im always wanting those pumpkins to come back!
I am ALWAYS ready for more pumpkins. I want general pumpkin decorations scattered around the parks in general!

So we have all 10 houses now.. just need the official Blumhouse announcement.

I have to imagine we get the full info dump VERY soon. Like, next week? Don't UTH tours start in like 3 weeks?

All that's left now is Blumhouse, Death Eaters, and hopefully a big lore podcast ala Oddfellow's last year.
Meanwhile, Hollywood still needs to announce two more houses, the Terror Tram, all three scare zones, and the two shows. Hopefully, they catch up this weekend!

Reactions: HHN Maddux