Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

Who else watched the Live Feed tonight? I'm not going to lie, the scareactors were on top of their game, especially Eddie. It was actually sort of depressing to be watching it all though instead of being there. :lol:

58 minute mark, check it!

Ignatia Himmel posted this on Facebook
Troubled by Mr. Mannarino's recent public comments regarding our activities, Mr. Fell and Senior Staff pledge complete cooperation. Apparently our efforts are unappreciated. In the meantime, we thank you for your efforts and contributions, and anticipate renewed efforts in coming days. On behalf of all Senior Staff, I'd like to express our thanks for your unquestioning efforts.
Ignatia Himmel. President

Makes me wonder if LT IS going to show up on the final night. I'm definitely starting to see the possibility of the icons getting killed at the end of the night...

Last edited:
Who else watched the Live Feed tonight? I'm not going to lie, the scareactors were on top of their game, especially Eddie. It was actually sort of depressing to be watching it all though instead of being there. :lol:

Exactly what I thought. One night of HHN is not enough for me....

58 minute mark, check it!

Ignatia Himmel posted this on Facebook

Makes me wonder if LT IS going to show up on the final night. I'm definitely starting to see the possibility of the icons getting killed at the end of the night...

Yes! I would really love to see an epic icons vs Legendary Truth type of show on the last night of the event. I was thinking maybe it would just be Fear vs. Legendary Truth and when Fear dies, so do the other icons. :shrug:

Yes! I would really love to see an epic icons vs Legendary Truth type of show on the last night of the event. I was thinking maybe it would just be Fear vs. Legendary Truth and when Fear dies, so do the other icons. :shrug:
FEAR never dies...I think we'll see him again very soon

I would expect FEAR would have to sacrifice himself and the other icons to bring forth the new age of darkness. It wouldn't have to be because of LT but he must go for the new age to come. Except there is one icon that will live on......

I know it's your opinion, but how was this year lame? I felt like everything this year was spectacular.

All of the haunted houses and scare zones (for the most part) were excellent this year, but HHN has always been about more than a collection of stellar houses & zones - in true theme park fashion, it envelops you into a terrifying alternate reality in which all of these horrors take place. This year, that alternate reality did not exist - FEAR essentially was a letdown.

Not to mention other minor to major disappointments, notably Bill & Ted kind of sucking this year.