Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

I saw something today that I don't think anyone has ever really talked about, crews loading up the Orfanage house props. It was very interesting, and they had the tarp down also so as you were walking by you could kind of see backstage a little. There was alot of props, and they were loading all of them into a large truck, probably to be sent to the Horror Nights Warehouse. Also I went on the Simpsons so as I was leaving I could see that the facade for Catacombs was still up, but Havocs was down, and I could kind of see props from the Production Central scarezone and Twenty Years of Fear. ZombieGeddon is Completely gone. I'm sad to see it all go but I have next year to look foward to.