Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Happy Hour Options at Universal Orlando

Aug 31, 2017
CT
Hi everyone,

Now that the best hidden happy hour secret has closed (emeril’s), maybe we can put together a list of the best happy-hour spots on the UOR property? I’ve heard the Palm has some good HH options, but not many others that I am aware of. Maybe a list in the following order would be helpful?

Name
Types of food during HH
Drink deals during HH

Let’s put a good list together for those who like to enjoy a good happy hour on site. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Now that the best hidden happy hour secret has closed (emeril’s), maybe we can put together a list of the best happy-hour spots on the UOR property? I’ve heard the Palm has some good HH options, but not many others that I am aware of. Maybe a list in the following order would be helpful?

Name
Types of food during HH
Drink deals during HH

Let’s put a good list together for those who like to enjoy a good happy hour on site. Thanks!
Lost my favorite when Emeril's closed but I think the lounge at Hard Rock hotel has one. I saw Chuck went there a couple of weeks ago and he is the man that knows about happy hour.
Universal Orlando