Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hard Rock Hotel

They do not do any sort of refill program at the Hard Rock
We need to start a column called "Ask Joe". :) When someone asks a question on OU (soon to be IU), Joe comes up with the correct answer in a very timely manner......Thank you Joe Camel for your contributions :thumbsup: :cheers:

We need to start a column called "Ask Joe". :) When someone asks a question on OU (soon to be IU), Joe comes up with the correct answer in a very timely manner......Thank you Joe Camel for your contributions :thumbsup: :cheers:
Just happened to be on site today, I wish it could be more :)

Just had a nice stay at the Hard Rock a few weeks back. So what's that awesome smell that hits you right as you enter the lobby?

Well done, I set myself up an expected that. Bonus points for That Smell by Skynard.

Anyway, its obvious the Hard Rock is pumping in an aroma because no matter where you enter you can smell it. Its inviting.

Happy 4th!

Chief Billie saves Skynard for the Vegas Hotel....I really do not know what smells they use, but HRH is certainly very inviting and a wonderful place to stay (esp if you plan on spending most of your time at the Studios!)

The Hard Rock hotel is our favorite!! We call it home in Orlando! It's so beautiful and the staff is stellar!! We're looking forward to our fall trip there!

I've never seen the Future Rock Star Suites show as available in any of my searches. Are they that booked up or just not available to reserve via the regular booking engine?

Hard-Rock-Hotel-Kids-Rock-Star-Suite-5-2-1170x731.jpg

Love that picture!! I don't see them often, but I have seen them a few times. I'd love to stay there- definitely not just for kids! :thumbsup:

I'm sure I've posted this before, but, having spent 8 nights at club level last December I wouldn't recommend it. 95? club level rooms. Total moshpit in the lounge. Other than that it was cool.