Harmonious | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Harmonious

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would not be surprised if they add water fountains to the lake itself. Not in the scale with WoC's (tho it would fit in the lake) but like Universal's. They would only need to move the pyro barges and possibly the globe if they keep it.

Reactions: Nick
This continues to be a interesting project. This is clearly NOT a parking lot as bio seems to think (the perimeter on all sides is fenced off). The Jim Hill rumor was that this would be a drone landing pad for the new Illuminations show, but who knows. It certainly is close to the American Adventure Pavilion though.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
This continues to be a interesting project. This is clearly NOT a parking lot as bio seems to think (the perimeter on all sides is fenced off). The Jim Hill rumor was that this would be a drone landing pad for the new Illuminations show, but who knows. It certainly is close to the American Adventure Pavilion though.

There's hubbub that there's "another major closure" coming soon. Considering the last time we heard this it was about another entertainment property (B&T) and they seem to leak like a colander I think Illuminations will be closing in Nov/Dec.

There's hubbub that there's "another major closure" coming soon. Considering the last time we heard this it was about another entertainment property (B&T) and they seem to leak like a colander I think Illuminations will be closing in Nov/Dec.
Way ahead of ya...
If you like the current show see it while you can. Apparently the new show has been moved up in the timeline and RoE could be gone before the end of the summer.

Rumors from Martin and others right now are that the current show may end in Late Summer/Early Fall and in order to incentivize people to stay late, there would be a temporary show that would run in the time that Reflections of Earth ends and Windows to the World begins.

I'm very curious to see what they come up with for a temporary show, assuming that's still their plan.
I imagine they'll just do a full on fireworks show for a period of time. The Lagoon is so big that they can't really do anything more intricate if it's temporary.

The way they talk about Epcot in that blog post almost makes me physically ill.

The current show holds no ultra-special appeal for me (but I certainly enjoy it), so - in theory - I have no problem with a replacement. I just have no faith the replacement show is going to fit the park as well as the current one does.

Last edited:

The current show holds no ultra-special appeal for me (but I certainly enjoy it), so - in theory - I have no problem with a replacement. I just have no faith the replacement show is going to fit the park as well as the current one does.
Physically ill... your kind of exaggerating a little much aren’t you.

You mean your not ready for the Doctor Strange fireworks spectacular :D