Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Harmonious

Could be worse.

2006-dec-17b.jpg

I’m thinking this was partly intentional with the barges since the World Celebration building planned could offer “unobstructed views” of the entire world showcase. With a fastpass or $$ paid party reservation.

I’m thinking this was partly intentional with the barges since the World Celebration building planned could offer “unobstructed views” of the entire world showcase. With a fastpass or $$ paid party reservation.
I think there's a chance that that project makes a return over time. If they don't build anything and we see tourism bounce back, the event building is already designed and I think it was going to pay itself off fairly quickly with the upcharge events they could've held there.

I think there's a chance that that project makes a return over time. If they don't build anything and we see tourism bounce back, the event building is already designed and I think it was going to pay itself off fairly quickly with the upcharge events they could've held there.
I still don't understand the necessity of dropping it right in the middle of the park

Specifically if people can't enter unless they have a special upcharge

I still don't understand the necessity of dropping it right in the middle of the park

Specifically if people can't enter unless they have a special upcharge
Anyone was going to be able to go up to the garden level on the roof during the day at the very least. It just would've been a building that, like the expanded main street hub area with the faux grass, is closed off at night for parties and such or can be rented out (and would've been the best spot in the park for dinner and a show).