Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not a fan of this at all. Wonder if there's a bunch of people who come off puking and they think that this will help to fix that?
My wife gets motion sick on most rides at Universal, but she likes this one. I think the pausing helps. She can’t ride Transformers or Spider-Man at all.

Reactions: Nico
It would be shocking to see Universal use Gringotts as a cost-savings change before another attraction. Unless Universal has a few aces under their sleeve, I'm not buying it.

Heck, we would all be content with F&F going seasonal for cost savings before changing anything at Gringotts.
Of course I hope they don’t do it. But the rumor is it has been in consideration since the start of the year, and that 2D tests may have been done recently. If they’re testing it, I’m hoping they see that it’s not worth removing.

F&F and Minions losing 3D may have been nominal changes, but I feel on this one the 3D is far more integral.

F&F and Minions losing 3D may have been nominal changes, but I feel on this one the 3D is far more integral.

Yeah, as you mention in your write-up, so much of the 3D footage was designed specifically for its usage as-such. Removing the 3D would likely throw off the scale of a bunch of elements in the footage. I think it would look really bizarre.

I don't have much to add here other than echo everyone else's feelings that this is a bad idea. Removing the glasses would make it very apparent that you aren't actually in a deep underground cavern.

Reactions: belloq87
I’ve been very vocal about how removing 3D essentially ruined Minion Mayhem for me. This would be a mistake. Maybe even moreso.

We used to ride it multiple times per trip, but once they removed 3d we rode it once, and have never been back. It was one of the better 3d experiences I had been on.

So today's leadership change with Uni Creative. Sounds awfully coincidental with the glasses experiment. Minions was a disaster, and the attraction isn't very good on the small USF screen without the glasses. Hope it's so bad on Gringotts that they cease the experiment.....Fear Factor empty, no parade yet, no nighttime show yet....damn, K. Irwin is really pinching pennies, even
with record profits.