HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Considering that we've now gotten an important death and a character meeting that hasn't occurred yet in the books, how much is already being adapted from Winds of Winter?

It seems that none of the members here watch the show, and yet I continue posting. Here is a fact about the season 5 finale that I was unaware of, didn't even notice the trickery:

Game of Thrones: Lena Headey's nude body double revealed - Telegraph

I watch and and was actually unaware of this thread :lol: I heard on Twitter that they used a body double for that scene, before I even watched the last episode. Then I saw it in understood why she would. Could you imagine having to go through something like for real.

I've heard we are in the same spot as the books. Overall for me this season was kind of meh felt like a whole lot of build up for everything

From what I hear he takes forever to write the books so at that rate the show will be over before he puts out the next one :lol:

Beginning of the season was a little slow but finished really well

From what I have read as well, this season ended nearly at the same spots as the books. So I think the show runners are all caught up, and now free to fill in the spaces as they wish. And I also believe Snow will be back. too obvious with Melisandre arriving just before, and Stannis being well.....maybe dead? That one gets to me more than Snow. How can they NOT show the result of Brienne and Stannis? That little tid bit of not showing makes me think that maybe he isn't dead (another failure for Brienne LOL)

This was so good last night and full of surprises. I hope there are a few on here still watching.

I had no idea that Daenerys is fireproof.
Same thing happened when she gave birth to the dragons, was a very good scene, seems she finally will have control over the Dothraki. I have been wondering if her and snow could rule the Iron Throne together, then it possible they are related. Other possibility, Daenerys ruling in the South and Snow in the North.

Finally, this season is heating up after a couple slow episodes.

Looking forward to seeing Snow and the Wildings take back Winterfell. I truly despise Ramsay Bolton.

Wow, some of you hopped on early to this show. I never saw the first years or birth etc.

Which one is Raegon and why is he a Stark/Targaryen?

Rhaegar is never seen, he was Dany's brother, and kidnapped Ned Stark's sister, Jon Snows aunt, when she was betrothed to Robert. It was said they were actually in love and he was killed by King Robert, and she died mysteriously in captivity in the tower of joy, supposedly during childbirth.

Wow, some of you hopped on early to this show. I never saw the first years or birth etc.

Which one is Raegon and why is he a Stark/Targaryen?
as misterID says Rhaegar (raegon lol I must have been tired) "kidnapped" lyanna stark years before the first book/episode. She is mentioned a few times as part of the backstory. A couple of episodes ago we saw Bran flashbacking to watch Ned come to rescue his sister, killing Ser Arthur Dayne who was her guard/jailer. The inference being that she's birthing Jon and dies in the process leaving Ned with a dilemma. If he admits to Robert that he's Lyanna & Rhaegar's son (which makes Jon a Stark/Targaryen) then Robert will surely kill him. So he "adopts" him as his own bastard son.

Last edited:
Reactions: ynnoj