Hello Kitty & Friends Cafe & Sanrio Smile Shop (USH) | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Kitty & Friends Cafe & Sanrio Smile Shop (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!

Lets try this again. Now officially--Hello Kitty and Sanrio's presence at USH expands; with the Hello Kitty and Friends Cafe in Citywalk Hollywood. Alongside this will be a Sanrio Smile shop right next to it.

This will mark another round of Universal Studios Hollywood's collaborative spirit with Sanrio and the Hello Kitty brand. Rumored location is the former Fransceas and Chick Chick Chicken.

Love it

More things like this in Citywalk please
I'm happy to see USH and Sanrio continuing to incorporate the Hello Kitty brand. Feels like one of those rare elements that really jives well with USH in the modern sense.

Hoping the Smile Shop has stuff from Aggretsuko. Also hoping it doesn't open during HHN time, because that'd be a problem for me and money.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I'm happy to see USH and Sanrio continuing to incorporate the Hello Kitty brand. Feels like one of those rare elements that really jives well with USH in the modern sense.

Hoping the Smile Shop has stuff from Aggretsuko. Also hoping it doesn't open during HHN time, because that'd be a problem for me and money.
Its interesting because I feel like this won't open until near Grinhmas season but the announcement would be coming far ahead, unless they are trying to hype this up

I mean look at the Nintendo Cafe, they tried to hide that thing until like a week before it opened