Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Construction Thread

So it looks like The Purge may be what connects the narrative? That...is surprising.
Since the graffiti mentions stuff like "BRING BACK THE PURGE" and "TAKE DOWN PRESIDENT ROAN", yet the theater itself says "Closed for the Purge", that could only mean that some areas still allow the Purge in protest against President Roan after the events of Election Year. I like it. It's like HHN Hollywood has its own Purge Universe (kinda like how California Adventure is going to have its own Marvel Universe).

Since the graffiti mentions stuff like "BRING BACK THE PURGE" and "TAKE DOWN PRESIDENT ROAN", yet the theater itself says "Closed for the Purge", that could only mean that some areas still allow the Purge in protest against President Roan after the events of Election Year. I like it. It's like HHN Hollywood has its own Purge Universe (kinda like how California Adventure is going to have its own Marvel Universe).

Perhaps it's wise to move this to the proper thread, but I agree.

Since the graffiti mentions stuff like "BRING BACK THE PURGE" and "TAKE DOWN PRESIDENT ROAN", yet the theater itself says "Closed for the Purge", that could only mean that some areas still allow the Purge in protest against President Roan after the events of Election Year. I like it. It's like HHN Hollywood has its own Purge Universe
Well... to be fair, I felt like that was established last year. At the end of the movie you hear a news blip about rogue purge sympathizers. It made sense for Hollywood to be the rogue purgers, since FL was the vote that elected the senator who did away with the purge. (unfortunately, Orlando was lazy this year & brought back The Purge SZ which kills the fun unofficial canon)

Anyway... someone got a shot of the AHS facade...

ALSO.... the Citywalk Studio Store has its exterior overlay!!!!

Last edited:
I just made a puddle... mostly due to the Blumhouse blueprints. I LOVE maze blueprints. It doesn't spoil anything for me, it just makes me hyped, especially seeing how the layout is. Its just really cool.

Anyway, I'll be at the park tomorrow after work, so I'll see if there is anything "new". Great pics @ush.hacker

Okay so here is a mini update from today... errr... yesterday... whatever..

TITANS OF TERROR
jzS3Civ.jpg

46oov07.jpg

9x7pi2M.jpg

HrRFz2A.jpg

^the new sign says "Elm Street", "Camp Crystal Lake", "Texas", "Amityville"

HORRORS OF BLUMHOUSE
TDDJKGp.jpg

vZGLXH4.jpg

5ktZblk.jpg

DSQweaQ.jpg

oYepUQn.jpg

I'll be at the park roughly first thing in the morning and will attempt a full update of everything as best I can...

I wonder if "Amityville" was added to the sign as a small nod to the fact that The Conjuring was originally going to be in that spot? Probably not but I'm going to tell myself that it is.

Okay so here is the "last" construction update before the event begins on friday... although, still don't have any banners on the park entrance yet, sooooo there might be one final "update". We'll see though.

HELL-O-WEEN
6C6Z8GG.jpg

Rdg9boP.jpg

TITANS OF TERROR
ifKc1VX.jpg

X5JlQVW.jpg

QUjZzUi.jpg

HORRORS OF BLUMHOUSE

jyNjSlT.jpg

LAQBelv.jpg

gH4JZiX.jpg

6SXRqhg.jpg

8nVvQvv.jpg

z9n9LNy.jpg

oYXwIv2.jpg

NOT BILL & TED (aka- Jabbawockeez)
JXYf4C0.jpg

PART 2: THE LOWER LOT...... (plus Terror Tram)

INSIDIOUS: BEYOND THE FURTHER
I6Kjnh0.jpg

q7ttxla.jpg

qHoet4o.jpg

THE SHINING
GQy6RK9.jpg

ZHnr32r.jpg

XKA4vLE.jpg

METRO SETS

5uTzlEY.jpg

K0ghJrC.jpg

jxvHPo1.jpg

TITANS OF TERROR TRAM: HOSTED BY CHUCKY
jilbeQi.jpg

58Z2yho.jpg

5GW0XLv.jpg

2VF70oT.jpg

PSVfzN6.jpg

gf2YaXw.jpg

4wEHU3m.jpg

vMyXxj4.jpg

QfTvmGF.jpg

I MIGHT end up going to Citywalk later, if I do, I'll be sure to check the park entrance to see if anything has gone up yet or not.

Okay so I stopped by the park after work today and.... STILL. NOTHING. as far as the park entrance goes. I think they forgot the event starts tomorrow...

Anyway... here is HELL-O-WEEN crap...
Sn6Ban8.jpg

^the go-go dancer platforms have some..... themeing... if you want to call it that.

SzCqB4d.jpg

^the Hell-O-Ween props being stored right next to Blumhouse. Looks so tacky with it in plain view like this.

and Blumhouse is ready for tomorrow with all of its signage!
w1mktiC.jpg