HHN '17 - Construction Thread | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Construction Thread

Wesker69

Veteran Member
Mar 17, 2015
Burbank, CA
Here are a few pics I got yesterday (friday) when I went up to the park after work to watch Waterworld

Titans of Terror

Blumhouse of Horrors

I'm off on monday, so I'll do a full update... well at least "try".

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13

Wesker69

Veteran Member
Mar 17, 2015
Burbank, CA
Thanks for getting a clear shot of the mannequin & also one of the Terror Tram finale @ush.hacker! Was soooooo pissed they were working on it today causing the tram to detour. haha

Yea, the metro set pics were taken post-KONG 360... wasn't able to get a pic pre-KONG. I would've had a better & clearer pic of Urban Inferno.

Wesker69

Veteran Member
Mar 17, 2015
Burbank, CA
Stopped by the park after work today to catch the 4pm Waterworld (needed to cool off due to the heat).. anyway, here is an updated look at the theatre facade for Horrors of Blumhouse

Reactions: BernardMesa

Rideguy70

Feb 17, 2016
Los Angeles
Any word on when or if upper lot scarezone props will be going into the park? I always look forward to getting a "preview" when they come out. :)

Reactions: Joey

Joey

Jun 9, 2016
Can someone go to universal studios to do a Halloween horror nights construction update please that would be great

HereWeGo

Mar 29, 2015
Any word on when or if upper lot scarezone props will be going into the park? I always look forward to getting a "preview" when they come out. :)
I'm pretty sure I saw Murdy say something about most of the props for scarzones this year were built to be wheeled in and out and so you won't see much until the event.

Reactions: Joey