Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Construction Thread

Here are a few pics I got yesterday (friday) when I went up to the park after work to watch Waterworld

Titans of Terror
16lzGDo.jpg

Kn1MTsc.jpg

Blumhouse of Horrors
ippZS0H.jpg

YH1FfRr.jpg

I'm off on monday, so I'll do a full update... well at least "try".

Thanks for getting a clear shot of the mannequin & also one of the Terror Tram finale @ush.hacker! Was soooooo pissed they were working on it today causing the tram to detour. haha

Yea, the metro set pics were taken post-KONG 360... wasn't able to get a pic pre-KONG. I would've had a better & clearer pic of Urban Inferno.

Any word on when or if upper lot scarezone props will be going into the park? I always look forward to getting a "preview" when they come out. :)

Any word on when or if upper lot scarezone props will be going into the park? I always look forward to getting a "preview" when they come out. :)

I'm pretty sure I saw Murdy say something about most of the props for scarzones this year were built to be wheeled in and out and so you won't see much until the event.