HHN '17 - Construction Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN '17 - Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here are a few pics I got yesterday (friday) when I went up to the park after work to watch Waterworld

Titans of Terror
16lzGDo.jpg

Kn1MTsc.jpg

Blumhouse of Horrors
ippZS0H.jpg

YH1FfRr.jpg

I'm off on monday, so I'll do a full update... well at least "try".

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Thanks for getting a clear shot of the mannequin & also one of the Terror Tram finale @ush.hacker! Was soooooo pissed they were working on it today causing the tram to detour. haha

Yea, the metro set pics were taken post-KONG 360... wasn't able to get a pic pre-KONG. I would've had a better & clearer pic of Urban Inferno.

Any word on when or if upper lot scarezone props will be going into the park? I always look forward to getting a "preview" when they come out. :)

Reactions: Joey
Any word on when or if upper lot scarezone props will be going into the park? I always look forward to getting a "preview" when they come out. :)

I'm pretty sure I saw Murdy say something about most of the props for scarzones this year were built to be wheeled in and out and so you won't see much until the event.

Reactions: Joey