Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Trick 'r Treat

Trick r Treat is undergoing scenic and noticed that all of the walls at the end are completely black. Is it time to worry?

No clue if this was just a weird, local thing, but for some reason, the black paint primer at my hardware store was a couple of dollars cheaper than the white primer. I have no idea why, but there we go. Point is, it could just be primer for other scenic (That little part with the high walls; blacklight section?)

No clue if this was just a weird, local thing, but for some reason, the black paint primer at my hardware store was a couple of dollars cheaper than the white primer. I have no idea why, but there we go. Point is, it could just be primer for other scenic (That little part with the high walls; blacklight section?)
THIS ^^^
No need to worry yet. It’s possibly just primer.
And while I’d love a black light section I think it could be a facade, possibly for Kreeg’s house since that’s the finale of the movie.

Plus a lot of us, over the past few months, have brought up the possibility of them incorporating comic elements in the maze. Perhaps the boo-holes can be decorated as comic panels; I mean if these scare tactics are here to stay, at least they can revamp them a bit.

trick r treat

hollywood will do Emma and Henry's house as facade

orlando will do kriggs house as a facade

hollywood will do labels as transitions

both will do the Principe's poison the kid. kid will vomit like orlandos zone in hollywood

both will do forest werewolf party

hollywood will do werewolf costumes [featuring full transformed one]

orlando will do werewolf animatronic

hollywood will do trick r treat zone with mid transform wolf

both will do school bus massacre

hollywood bus will be submerged

orlando's bus scene will be massive

hollywood will have all of the zombie kids

orlando will do decayed ones too

all will have sam

orlando will have masked and unmasked

hollywoods will end with mr kreggs house

both will have mr kregg as a scareactor

both will have kreggs bedroom

both will have sam cameos

I'd rather they just make one BIG maze. Completely fill up the space from the bottom to the top, side to side. Imagine an entire scene being that big. They could literally do the actual lobby for The Shining. Actual cell block for The Walking Dead. The actual mansion of Crimson Peak. Don't have enough space to do the mall for Dawn of the Dead you say? Why, I believe we have a nice soundstage over here sir that begs to differ. THAT is what I want to see.

apparently the atmosfearfx projections will be in the house.

Maybe those effects are why some of the walls are taller than others? (controlling for light pollution).

Regardless, those videos look really sweet, so I'm happy with the news. Imagine going through Mr. Kreeg's house and just seeing Sam cause chaos throughout the house.