Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19 Employee Preview

I wonder what will be the best way to attack this year. usually the best bet is Backlot and then make your way back up..
also the reviews here will be very different from opening day and later in the season. A lot of effects and actors will not be the best or working lol

il try to post during the event.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna be able to go for a week or two, so I just wanted to say that I hope everyone going today enjoys it, that everyone's excitement is warranted, and that the black wallz are minimally present and justified when they're there.

On the bright side, as far as I've heard photos and videos are discouraged, so hopefully we'll hear most of whats good and bad without too many spoilers.

If you guys do happen to see pics inside the mazes, if you could put the pic/vid in the spoiler tag, that’d be great. I won’t get bent out of shape if I see one because I know what kind of thread this is, but there are several people on here, including me, that would love to hear reactions/thoughts without have to see pics inside the mazes, if possible. If you can, thanks! If not, ‘twas nothing more than just a small request from a regular poster; no worries.

Otherwise, have fun to all who are going tonight! I eagerly await to hear your thoughts! I may try to go for a few hours to do one last construction update.

Glad to hear, we may have lost a few old friends to the budget restrictions, (RIP fire towers and 5 pm early entry), but at least the budget restrictions didn't reach the mazes it seems.
Yeah from what I've observed thus far, it looks as though these decisions were made to put as much detail as possible into the mazes. I'm definitely excited to see what everyone's reactions are.

Yeah from what I've observed thus far, it looks as though these decisions were made to put as much detail as possible into the mazes. I'm definitely excited to see what everyone's reactions are.
Really great to hear, one of my biggest fears every year is hearing a maze I've been anticipating didn't live up to expectations, but hopefully if the scares pull through as well all those worries will be settled by tonight.

You'll be plesantly surprised. ;)
They tried to keep that to a minimum this year. I'll just leave it at that.
YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! :D
Glad to hear, we may have lost a few old friends to the budget restrictions, (RIP fire towers and 5 pm early entry), but at least the budget restrictions didn't reach the mazes it seems.
C50428B6-4C01-467F-BD40-91813CB51ACA.jpeg

PS, here’s a random photo of scareactors getting ready:
7F864CAA-E88E-42BD-BD20-9468DF906045.jpeg

Last edited:

It has begun

1ka4ul.jpg