Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2021: Employee Preview Night

Operations question:
Was there any social distancing of any kind? Like the amount of groups that go in at once into a maze? How many people are seated on a tram? Where people are placed in lines? Anything like that. Debating if I need to keep my groups smaller or if I can let them stay big depending on any restrictions.
Hey everyone, still hoping for a reply to this! ^^^^

Hey everyone, still hoping for a reply to this! ^^^^

As far as I noticed, conga lining was NOT happening often, probably only happened with a smaller group ahead of me in TCM. I also got on Terror Tram fairly early but every group was assigned a different row, and I don't know if that changed later on.

Coming from a purely east coaster here, but I think its fitting that Murdy compared Hill House to Crimson Peak. If I remember correctly that house also looked pretty, but was weak in the scares.

I think Crimson Peak was not only scarier but prettier and dripping in scenic variety compared to Hill House.

Just a reminder that surface transmission is not a COVID thing, so the "SIF debate" is misplaced at best.

With that said, I fully believe that USH decided they would have to sanitize the SIF frequently if it was put in because the company has been prioritizing safety theater over actual safety. I'm just saying it's silly, and no CDC document should be insisting that high-contact curtains be sprayed down every few minutes or anything like that.

I am puzzled and disturbed by the plexiglass dividers, which appear to only be present in a small handful of hides for The Exorcist, TCM, and apparently H4.

Also, @Chris Galindo, what time did you go through Hill House? I'm told that there were some logistical issues, and many performers were not in the maze until well after the first hour of operation. Could speak to your concern about it being too empty and nothing happening.

Also, @Chris Galindo, what time did you go through Hill House? I'm told that there were some logistical issues, and many performers were not in the maze until well after the first hour of operation. Could speak to your concern about it being too empty and nothing happening.

It was my third maze, I entered around 8:30-8:45ish?

For those who went, was the plexiglass super noticeable, or more or less like orlando where most of the time its fairly hard to notice?

For those who went, was the plexiglass super noticeable, or more or less like orlando where most of the time its fairly hard to notice?

It appears to cover the entire hide, to the point where the actors are banging on it to get attention. Some are themed to look like windows, which makes me wonder if it's really a case of "plexiglass" or rather a scare like the front door in Us. (There are a few, though, that are indisputably "safety" measures.) There are comparatively few relative to Orlando, however.

Coming from a purely east coaster here, but I think its fitting that Murdy compared Hill House to Crimson Peak. If I remember correctly that house also looked pretty, but was weak in the scares.

Imo Hill House seems like the house most affected by Covid. There's so much opportunity for scares but they're kinda stuck with the same kind of scare over and over again bc of the way regulations work.

Like the basement doesn't even look like a basement really!

Did not see much footage nor review of Demon City or Chainsaw Rangers. Can anyone who went last night tell me if they liked these two scare zones?