Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2021: The Curse of Pandora's Box

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
As someone who loved the maze for how full-tilt the actors were, I'm happy to see it back...albeit partially, but happy is a word I'll use.

What confused me, is the lack of fanfare on the official level. Especially when they properly made sure people knew last week of Bride and Texas.

Didn't hate it, didn't love it. Only real benefit to it coming back is its the maze I ended up doing the least in 2019, since usually there was only time for either it or Us, and the choice there should be obvious. I really hope they at the very least change something about it.
I do think it's pretty strange that it functionally wasn't announced however, if I had to guess, either the rightsholders of Exorcist wanted it to be a standalone announcement without anything else to steal its thunder, or they were really hoping to slip it under the radar.

What confused me, is the lack of fanfare on the official level. Especially when they properly made sure people knew last week of Bride and Texas.
Those were shared properties and IPs, not a returning Original. Hence they got a FULL announcement treatment as both coasts ran the same trailers.