HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are hydration backpacks/camel backs allowed into the park? feel like one may be needed for today
As long as you enter the park with it empty and it passes the standard bag check I think they're ok with it? It's functionally both an empty refillable bottle and a backpack and those are allowed separately so id be surprised if they had a problem with it unless it's like huge.

Reactions: razor14
As long as you enter the park with it empty and it passes the standard bag check I think they're ok with it? It's functionally both an empty refillable bottle and a backpack and those are allowed separately so id be surprised if they had a problem with it unless it's like huge.
Its rather small so i don't think there will be any problem, thanks for the info!

Texas chainsaw was the shorter or the two lines down stairs but also we are just standing next to the transformer exit waited be allowed to line up for the house

It opened the line at 5:15 second in lineIMG_6564.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay, so I’m going in 10 days. I have an AP, and Express Unlimited HHN tickets. HHN officially starts at 7PM, but does Hollywood have stay and scream?

Will I have more fun or a better experience if I come early, at like 5:30? I know you get SS by default if you have a day ticket or AP and HHN ticket in Orlando, is that the same here?

This is actually only my third HHN and will be my first year where I actually do everything, so I honestly don’t really know.

Dispersing people to Curious George lot probably helped a lot. Also keep in mind tonight's capacity is capped a bit. I still think the move is the lower lot so you can hit 4 mazes back to back, plus soundstages have a littttttllleeee less light bleed.

Checking wait times, nothing is over an hour as of right now. The longest two waits appears to be Insidious and...*re-checks notes* Late Night with Chucky.

UPDATE: I spoke too soon. The second I posted this, Insidous went to an hour, and Ghostbusters, Bloodlines, and TCM went to 40-45, with Chucky staying at 35 (which honestly is still shocking to me).