HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Checking wait times, nothing is over an hour as of right now. The longest two waits appears to be Insidious and...*re-checks notes* Late Night with Chucky.
It'll be interesting to see what tomorrow night looks like. It's also possible the extreme heat dampens attendance this weekend (though I'm more skeptical of that).

Reactions: Wesker69
I'm not even rushing & I might actually stay until close. Did Monstrous (10min), DE (10min) & in line for TCM (was 30, but now 40)

Weeknd & Monsters dropped to 20, so hitting those next. It's so warm, but it's not a bad night to be here honestly

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I noticed the app says Mario Kart is open, but it doesn't specify only for premium tickets. Can anyone confirm how they're checking and letting people into Super NintendoWorld?

When I passed by after TCM, they have staff checking for wristbands to enter Nintendo I believe.

In line for Universal Monsters, waittime said 30min, but it is only 2 switchbacks next to SS12 & I'm halfway there.

The Weeknd said also 30min, but no line "outside", the current line is contained inside SS15. Soooo you'll be waiting in the A/C.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
After The Weeknd, I did Universal Monsters again (15min) & currently in line for DE again (15min)

11pm Current Waittimes:
Insidious - 60
TCM - 45
Monstrous - 30
Terror Tram - 30
Universal Monsters - 25
Weeknd - 20
AQP - 20
Dead Exposure - 15
Ghostbusters - 10

I needed food, so I tried the "Fiery Bite (Korean) Corndog" - $13 ...it was "meh", nothing fiery about it.

Pretty sure one of the Crowz (stilt) knows me, so I'll be expecting that text later lol

Everything is practically walk-on except a few houses. Gonna do the 12:30am PURGE: Slaughterworld

Only missed Insidious, Ghostbusters, Terror Tram, Chucky & AQP... honestly, tonight's been fun so far even if the line-up isn't great.

Last edited:
I got early entry and did weeknd and tcm first then went back up and did ghostbusters and insidious, then went back down to the lower lot and hit dead exposure and bloodlines, then did quiet place monstruos and then tram. Followed by repeats of weeknd tcm and DE. Crowds were very light and I don’t think this would work in a regular night. My feet are also killing me

So I did TCM which opened at 5:45 PM (waited....about 30 mins before the house opened but was in the first normal guest group to go in)
Went to the Weekend and was done with it and in line for Dead Exposure before it opened at 6:30 PM
I went to get in line for Bloodlines and it filled out one of the extended Q sections, so left and the line by then was out to where the Jurassic World sign was
I then walked to Monsterous and was on in about 15 mins. Then literally walked onto the Terror Tram, made it to the 8 PM Purge show with about 10-15 mins spare
Chucky took about 15 20 mins to get into the main show.
While houses had some great waits like Ghost Busters at 20 mins, I didn't want to walk all the way there since I have FFP and will be going back tonight to clean up on a few houses...but sadly I doubt I'll get to bloodlines tonight...hopefully Sunday