HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Amaze Its Beautiful GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
Not sure if anybody really asked for this, but here is a list of movies to watch to understand the houses this year, ranked in order from most to least essential:

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines
  • Dracula’s Daughter (1936)
  • The Mummy (1932)
  • She-Wolf of London (1946)
  • Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
A Quiet Place
  • A Quiet Place (2018)
  • A Quiet Place Part II (2020)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Legacy of Leatherface
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)
  • Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990)
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994)
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)
  • Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
  • Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (2024)
  • Ghostbusters (1984)
  • Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021)
  • Ghostbusters II (1989)
Insidious: The Further
  • Insidious: The Red Door (2023)
  • Insidious: The Last Key (2018)
  • Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015)
  • Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013)
  • Insidious (2010)
Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse
  • M3GAN (2022)
  • The Black Phone (2021)
  • Freaky (2020)
  • Happy Death Day (2017)
  • The Purge (2013)
  • Happy Death Day 2U (2019)

So the plan this year will be my same plan as the last couple: going opening night, and then going at least once more, if not twice (last year was able to go three times total). I'm very lucky this year to be able to attend opening night as a creator guest thanks to my influencer buddy who's gotten me into Knott's for free a few times, too, so I'll have Express. I'm willing (and admittedly privileged enough) to cough up Express ticket dough for the repeat visit (or visits).

I'm so done with strict planning, or having to go upwards of five or six times with an FFP just to do everything, and I know that makes me part of the problem, so apologies to all lol.

Can't wait for Thursday!

Reactions: Jake S
So the plan this year will be my same plan as the last couple: going opening night, and then going at least once more, if not twice (last year was able to go three times total). I'm very lucky this year to be able to attend opening night as a creator guest thanks my influencer buddy whose gotten me into Knott's for free a few times, too, so I'll have Express. I'm willing (and admittedly privileged enough) to cough up Express ticket dough for the repeat visit (or visits).

I'm so done with strict planning, or having to go upwards of five or six times with an FFP just to do everything, and I know that makes me part of the problem, so apologies to all lol.

Can't wait for Thursday!
Everyone does what they can

Gotta use your advantages that you have

I'm hoping to get Express Thursday

I'll also post what I see when I go, I should be going twice a week on Average with my FFP.