Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21: When Are You Going?

I am going on October 30th and 31st! 4th year in a row... kind of addicted! Last year we were there over Halloween too. 2009 went opening 2 nights which was cool, 1st time went mid October. Overall GREAT time!!!!

Halloween night has been crazy the past two years so hopefully this year it won't be as bad with it being on a Monday night. And as far as addicting goes......well lets just say methadone and rehab wont cure my HHN itch. :lol:

You thought Halloween was busy last year? I breezed through everything, I didn't do the shows, I had done them the night before. I ended up at Finnegan's with my group... shots anyone?

I didn't go last year but people on the board said it was busy. But aside from last year I have been on Halloween for the past 5 years and it was busy as hell on Halloween for HHN 19.

I didn't go last year but people on the board said it was busy. But aside from last year I have been on Halloween for the past 5 years and it was busy as hell on Halloween for HHN 19.

Really? I thought the opposite. It was pretty dead for 18 and 19. Last year, it was busier than normal.

Employee preview, opening night, and Halloween night I am 100% sure I will be attending. Every Weds, Thurs, Fri, and Sun are up in the air depending on the my work schedule.

[video]<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/193021757382684" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/193021757382684" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>[/video]

I will look for ya, we are usally mildly loud ones.