Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21: When Are You Going?

Vyrus

The man with the master plan
Premium Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
Just like last year post the date(s) that you are planning to attend and maybe we can set up some meet and greets at the park.

If we do meet and greets, we should do it in front of Monsters Cafe's main entrance.
I'm going the 1st of Oct with a group, and planning to audition for ABU as well.

I will keep track and update everyone's dates as they post:
Scareactors - bciech8, Jakemeister, reilysclone

FFP - hatetofly, disneyfan168, ralphoutloud, futuredisneyceo
TM Preview - wdwbiged, April, bciech8, emily7793
9/23 - hatetofly, Briman, dmkrc, ralphoutloud, Fallow, Tbad556, LadyVulpix10304, meatwad18, JokerMan0925, Dr Emmett Brown
9/24 - hatetofly, Briman, Vyrus, Fallow, LadyVulpix10304, dmkrc5
9/29 - October's Fade, hatetofly, tiredoldspook, tamig, traveller, Victoria, jh32488, georgemoe, snoman, erin1789
9/30 - October's Fade, tamig, Fallow, traveller, EagleSkyline, jh32488
10/1 - Briman, zbob1992, tamig, Fallow, Mr Mudfish, traveller, jh32488
10/2 - hatetofly, Briman. tamig, traveller, jh32488
10/6 - Thor
10/7 - ralphoutloud. meki1219, paynaughty_05
10/8 - JungleSkip
10/9 - JungleSkip
10/16 - hildyp0824
10/22 - hidepak
10/26 - rooney08josh
10/27 - rooney08josh
10/28 - ralphoutloud, rooney09josh
10/29 - ralphoutloud, traveller
10/30 - rooney08josh, LadyVulpix10304, LtMikeNHFD
10/31 - LadyVulpix10304, meatwad18, LtMikeNHFD

Last edited:
September 23, 24, 29 and Oct 2nd.

Then as many FFP days as I can get to after these dates. My goal is at least 10 visits this year.

Dunno. I have a job interview this week or next week. Depending on how that goes and how my vacation time works, I'll have to figure it out. But I will most likely be going for a weekend.

Updated :thumbs:

I might have to switch to the first weekend because a friend who wants to go with us can't go the 2nd.

I REALLY don't wanna go the first weekend, they close at midnight instead of 2am that first weekend, and I missed out on 2 houses last year because of that.

I'll be there guaranteed on September 23rd, 24th, 30th, and October 1st. I'll likely attend at least two more nights after that, but those are TBA.

Ugh Opening weekend is as bad as hell nights INsanity.

Two things on this, first yeah its rough due to such a massive event getting started. Much of the cast hasn't really had a lot of time to get acquainted with there roles or locations and crowd control is always a work in progress. The second being, opening weekend IMO has the best crowds. Its full of the events biggest fans. You will see more HHN shirts from every year on opening night than you will during the entire event. Most of the time I don't have to listen to people griping about oh thats not scary and ruining the house. The fans enjoy the entire event and for the most part make it much more enjoyable than most other nights when the teenie boppers and UCF drunk team shows their faces.