Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21: When Are You Going?

Im going ! I go everyday my pass will let me . On a side note that site horror nights archives or what ever has a android app that has wait times on wtf . Where are they geting the wait times ??

Probably from the texting service Universal does nightly. Text TONIGHT to 64646 for the exact same thing for free and straight from Universal.

I was there last Friday 9/30 and I had an awesome time! I'm hoping to go this Friday 10/7 as well!

I need to call Uni Guest Services and see if they'll upgrade my single-night ticket to a Rush of Fear or maybe even a Frequent Fear Plus for the price difference. Last year I upgraded to a Frequent Fear without any issues, so it'll probably be fine.

Be there again tomorrow,

DSC02771.jpg

house count
Total- 14
The Thing - 21

Nightingales - 20

Nevermore - 19

Winters Nights - 14

Forsaken - 14

In Between - 9

Saws n Steam - 9

Bloodengutz - 7