Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22: When Are You Going?

Living in South Carolina makes it kinda tough to make it to HHN as much as I would like to but this year im flying down for:

Sept, 21st (opening night)

Oct, 4th-6th

Halloween night

I will have a rush of fear pass for the first 3 weekends and just use the free ticket for halloween night. Also Its been a dream of mines to attend employee preview night :wave:! Hopefully one of you guys will make that possible for a veteran since 2004 and never missing a year, even when unemployed :violin: lol, who owns a premier annual pass and did I mention lives all the way in South Carolina!! :thumbs:

Please?? lol

Will be attending on Friday Sept 28th through Sunday Sept 30th (will be at HoS on the 27th).

Rush of Fear plus Express!

UTH (Unmasking The Horror) Tour on Sept. 29th

Can't wait!

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbs:

Last edited:
I didn't know if you were able to if you called them in. I hope to book mine before I book my big trip.

I never thought to call and ask, maybe it is available on foreign vacation package websites? I figure they will update the site when they figure it out, the tours are always the last thing to be added anyway.

Getting a Frequent Fear Plus + Express Access for the second year in a row so I will be there every Sunday-Friday, except for opening night..friends party >=|

Probably gonna go the second Friday night of the event like last year, so September 28th. Last year my friends and I went the second friday of the year without buying express passes and got to go through every house (some even twice) and ride every ride.

Plans have changed... sorry for the inconvience.

Rush of Fear w/express on:
Thursday the 27th
Friday the 28th
Saturday the 29th

Touring will take place on the 27th when announced.

Plans have changed... sorry for the inconvience.

Rush of Fear w/express on:
Thursday the 27th
Friday the 28th
Saturday the 29th

Touring will take place on the 27th when announced.

No inconvenience! Are these 3 dates replacing your old dates or being added?

My plans have also changed, at least for now. I'm now considering getting a Rush of Fear pass and going at least both nights Opening Weekend.

No inconvenience! Are these 3 dates replacing your old datesor being added?

My plans have also changed, at least for now. I'm now considering getting a Rush of Fear pass and going at least both nights Opening Weekend.

Yes I am going a week earlier, passes are purchased and the hotel is booked, thanks.