Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Bill & Ted Halloween Adventure

I know that for the past few years, there has been rumors that it was going to be the last year for Bill and Ted's show at Halloween Horror Nights. Have their been any revelations about what the show will focus on this year, and whether ir not 2014 will be the end of Bill and Ted? :stunned:

FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS!!!! No Bill and Ted are definitely returning this year as said by the media event last night. No clue What movie the show will be based on but im definitely expecting frozen jokes

It would be sad to see Bill & Ted end, but I would totally understand as I don't think those characters resonate with today's teens quite as much as someone like me, born in the 80's.

Maybe a more modern replacement that would work well in the show format is Harold & Kumar. I could live with that.

can we please have jokes on
-the fault in our stars
-Justin Beiber getting arrested
-Maleficent
-Frozen
-Shia Lebouf's "im not famous anymore" stunt
-Happy song

- - - Updated - - -

It would be sad to see Bill & Ted end, but I would totally understand as I don't think those characters resonate with today's teens quite as much as someone like me, born in the 80's.

Maybe a more modern replacement that would work well in the show format is Harold & Kumar. I could live with that.
It's definitely coming back in Orlando no worries :happy:

It was announced last year that they signed a new contract to have Bill & Ted for the next 5 years.

The movie came out when I was in junior high, so prime demographic, and outside Orlando, I doubt 1 in 10 people my age remember it. Bill & Ted Orlando have taken on a life of their own and become their own thing, separate from the movie. I'd hate to see them go.

Still no leaked character or song list? We're two weeks away from preview night.

The movie came out when I was in junior high, so prime demographic, and outside Orlando, I doubt 1 in 10 people my age remember it. Bill & Ted Orlando have taken on a life of their own and become their own thing, separate from the movie. I'd hate to see them go.

Still no leaked character or song list? We're two weeks away from preview night.
Well it has really jumped the lines to become more of a HHN thing as well...I personally only know B&T from Universal (and I was born in 1991)...they are goofy characters that have a goofy show...what else do you need to know

Someone else came up with this idea but I like it: Bill and Ted and The Purge! It is an easy fit for celebrity cameos both of good guys and bad guys.

As far as things that will probably be mentioned:
-Frozen
-Ice bucket challenge
-Another Bieber arrest
-Beyoncé elevator incident
-Sharknado 2 (they already have the costume)
-Game of Thrones (again, they have the costume)
-Orange is the New Black

I've made sure the girls have watched both Bill & Ted movies, and they liked them quite a bit. I think the characters are great and there really aren't many of these types of characters or movies being made nowadays... but I'm sure I'm a little bit biased on that. I will continue to rock my Wyld Stallyns shirt all the time no matter what though.

For references this year I'm expecting:
Ice Bucket
Something Beyonce
Perhaps an Iggy vs Nicky Minaj battle
Some combo of Frozen and Star Wars
Definitely some Turn Down for What!

Someone else came up with this idea but I like it: Bill and Ted and The Purge! It is an easy fit for celebrity cameos both of good guys and bad guys.

As far as things that will probably be mentioned:
-Frozen
-Ice bucket challenge
-Another Bieber arrest
-Beyoncé elevator incident
-Sharknado 2 (they already have the costume)
-Game of Thrones (again, they have the costume)
-Orange is the New Black

Actually they sold the Sharknado costume, but I like you list.