Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Bill & Ted Halloween Adventure

I think the idea of reusing the avatar joke until it opens is absolutely hilarious to me, repetion sometimes leads to a bigger laugh (look at the captain jokes). The ninja turtles jokes were too odd to really classify them as ninja turtle jokes and absolutely they missed many pop culture opportunities...but why did I laugh throughout the entire thing? Because it was so much fun!!! When it comes to a show like this I can't expect every joke to hit bullseye or for it to have a cohesive story line because no way in hell could it. Look at it as dumb humor with somewhat mean stabs at things throughout the year with a ton of sexy people and snow. You'll enjoy it a lot more

I loved the show but am sure that there are a couple tweaks that are going to be made for pacing or jokes that fell flat. I'm happy they went full force out on Disney instead of splitting the focus further. If there was one year to go after them it's this year. I do wish they had a few more of the reoccurring jokes/words thrown out there besides Avatar or "Thats a @#$@# joke", needs more amazeballs.

Now that Bill and Ted 3 is in the works, i'll be curious how they'll pull it off at HHN. The 40-something "us's" just simply came from the future haha

Now that Bill and Ted 3 is in the works, i'll be curious how they'll pull it off at HHN. The 40-something "us's" just simply came from the future haha

I don't think that is ever going to be made and I truly hope it doesn't. It's been supposedly 'In development' since 2008.

Could anybody make a list of the music used in this years show? I've already been and seen it 4 times. Just back home now (UK) and want to make a Spotify playlist. Thank you.

Could anybody make a list of the music used in this years show? I've already been and seen it 4 times. Just back home now (UK) and want to make a Spotify playlist. Thank you.

From HHNfreak2006 on horror nights nightmares
Pre-Show:

Rocket - Def Leppard - Mirror Ball: Live & More Album (Deluxe Edition)
Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith - Young Lust: Aerosmith Anthology Album
The Look - Roxette - Look Sharp! Album (Deluxe Edition)
Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam: The Album
My Prerogative - Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel Album
Bust a Move - The Top MC's - The Old School: Volume 1 Album
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction - Ritual de lo Habitual Album
Head On - The Jesus and Mary Chain - Automatic Album
Wild Thing - Tone Loc - Loc-ed After Dark Album
I Hate Myself for Loving You - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Up Your Alley Album
Simply Irresistible - Robert Palmer - Heavy Nova Album
Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.) - Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood Album
When the Lights Go Out - Oingo Boingo - Best O'Boingo Album

Main Show:

Soviet March - James Hannigan - Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Music Collection Album
Paradise City - Guns & Roses - Appetite for Destruction Album
We Will Rock You (PiotreQ Orchestral Mix) - Queen and The Philharmonic Orchestra - Royal Philharmonic Plays The Very Best of Queen Album
Two Heads Are Better Than One - Power Tool - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Sweet Georgia Brown - Brother Bones & His Shadows - Globetrottin' with Bones Album
Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison - Open Up and Say...Ahh! Album
Say Something - A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera - Is There Anybody Out There! Album
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Dennis Brown and Chuck Lorre - Toon Tunes: Action-Packed Anthems Albums
Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem) - Jay-Z - Volume II: Hard Knock Life Album
Main Titles (Game of Thrones) - Ramin Djwadi - Game of Thrones: Themes from Westeros Album
Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede - Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix -Volume I: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Come and Get Your Love - Redbone - Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix -Volume I: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
You Make Me Wanna Shout - Doug E. Fresh - Doin' What I Gotta Do Album
Turn Down for What - DJ Snake and Lil' Jon - Turn Down for What Album (Single)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? - Kristen-Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez - Frozen Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Let It Go - Kristen-Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez - Frozen Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Pursuit - David Arnold and Michael Price - Sherlock: Original Television Series Soundtrack: Music from Series One
Southampton - James Horner - Titanic: Music from the Motion Picture Album

Dance Off and Finale:

Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato featuring Cher Lloyd - Demi Album
Problem - Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea - My Everything Album (Deluxe Edition)
Fancy (FelMax Remix) - Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX - The New Classic Album (Deluxe Edition)
Ice, Ice, Baby - Vanilla Ice - To the Extreme Album
Anaconda - Nicki Minaj - Anaconda Album (Single)
Talk Dirty (Tjr Remix) - Jason Derulo featuring 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty Album
#Selfie - The Chainsmokers - #Selfie Album (Single)
Wasted (Tst Remix) - DJ Tiesto - A Town Called Paradise Album
Paradise City - Guns & Roses - Appetite for Destruction Album

Love in the 21st Century - Neon Trees - Pop Psychology Album

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

MINOR SPOILERS BUT STILL SPOILERS

Not familiar with opening number. During the show, they use Shout and Turn Down for What for the big toga party number, as well as snippets of a dozen other songs.

From the finale ...

Really Don't Care--Demi Lovato

Problem--Arianna Grande

Fancy--Iggy Azalea

Ice, Ice Baby--Vanilla Ice (with customized lyrics)

Anaconda--Nikki Minaj

Selfie--The Chainsmokers

Paradise City--Guns n Roses

I didn't say this earlier and I'm saving it for the podcast, but B&T was easily the highlight of my trip. Just fantastic. But I was with someone who did not enjoy it as much and I totally understand their reasons why.

She's an awesome actor, I was wondering are the actors who play B&T returning from years past? They're awesome

I think so, I know Ted for sure has been doing it for a while, Ted was my favorite in the movie and i like him a lot in the show as well.