Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Insidious

Called it, I can't wait. Hollywoods maze looked like one of the best mazes ever. This could be incredible if done to it's fullest capability. These movies are nightmare fuel to begin with. I'm also always a fan of atmospheric mazes with lots of creepy effects, this has the potential to be that times a billion. So far this is the best HHN IP lineup to date!!!! Bring it on

We know for sure we're getting Quinn's bedroom and the secret body from Insidious 2, based on the actor comments and the Jack's Maniacs image, respectively.

Do you guys think we are gonna get the main demon from the first insidious or they wont put him in because they don't want confusion with darth maul from star wars? :lol:
images.jpg

Last edited:
I'm more than ready. Which of the runored houses gets bumped for this, I wonder....

Well yes

Well yes, but the early rumored list of nine didn't have insidious in it?
Refresher on the rumored list:

Freddy vs Jason (confirmed)
Insidious (confirmed)
TWD
Scream
AWIL
Anniversary House
Run
Alice in Wonderland
Body Collectors/Shadybrook crossover

Hollywood's Insidious in 2013 was one of the best houses I've ever been in, just scares left and right, high energy, sense attacking odors, it was a blast. If Orlando can get 2/3rds of how good that house was, I'll be satisfied.

Hollywood's Insidious in 2013 was one of the best houses I've ever been in, just scares left and right, high energy, sense attacking odors, it was a blast. If Orlando can get 2/3rds of how good that house was, I'll be satisfied.

Yeah, but look at Hollywood's La Llarona to Orlando's.... Don't get too excited.

Yeah, but look at Hollywood's La Llarona to Orlando's.... Don't get too excited.
I wouldn't compare it like that since it's a different interpretation to a legend where you could really do whatever you want with. When it comes to an IP, you have to close to it's source material with little to no creative freedom. A better comparison would be hollywood's from dusk till dawn to Orlandos