Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

How fast do FFPs usually sell out after the full reveal? I was thinking of buying mine at the end of the week, but I'll make sure to do it earlier if there's a certain limit.

How fast do FFPs usually sell out after the full reveal? I was thinking of buying mine at the end of the week, but I'll make sure to do it earlier if there's a certain limit.
I don't think they've ever sold out. Nevertheless I always get nervous and buy mine towards the end of August. Got mine a couple days ago.

I don't think they've ever sold out. Nevertheless I always get nervous and buy mine towards the end of August. Got mine a couple days ago.
Thanks, I didn't think they would, but I wanted to see how it went the past years and with this being the 25th anniversary... definitely a little nervous

I just bought RIP for Sept 24 ...the Thursday night,will be there 21-29 so also have rush pass. Idk if its been said but when I bought my RIP yesterday they told me they are going to announce a scare actor buffet for AP only . Said announcing it today but nothing showing yet. He said jack Freddie and Jason would be there plus others.

Just called and she said they wont know until the day of your tour, depends on if any behind the scene issues any of the houses are having and things of that nature. 3 house in the Am tour and 3 in the PM so 3 house will be missed.
General answer they give. some people will tell you exactly what it is... In years passed they usually have

Sweet thanks link works just not taking the rsvp yet

I'm sure they will send out an E-mail when we can RSVP.

Just as info, the AP Scareactor dining thing is on the pass holder nights, I have learned that they booking the meal will RSVP for you on that night, so it is a way to sign up now, but it does cost money...and you do get dinner.

It is something I am considering as, in years past, one thing I don't enjoy about the AP nights is that it tends to move my family to having a later dinner time on those nights than we normally do. I am thinking it might be worth trying this out one night as it sounds like we could get dinner out of the way between 4:30 and 5:30 while waiting for the event to start as opposed to spending that time in a holding area so that adds a bit of value to it for me plus it does sound like it could be a fun experience.

Can't wait to see your photos Hockeyman55. I always stay in the back of the tour. Cause people will get right in your shots.

I don't see Purge, Run and maybe Alice or AWIL being on the tour.