Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm going on Saturday and my wife doesn't want to go (too scared) so I invited my friend to use her ticket. But the ticket has her name on it. I made a photoshop replacing it with my buddy's name and I'm wondering if this is something that would work? Does the scanner display your name or anything that it'd be an issue getting in?

I called guest services but they said I'd have to cancel my tickets, get a refund, and buy 2 new tickets -_-
Just wondering if it really has to come to that or if it doesn't really matter.

Definitely a better idea to cancel and rebuy the ticket than to forge the name on the existing ticket. You could be expelled from the park if you're busted doing that.

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm going on Saturday and my wife doesn't want to go (too scared) so I invited my friend to use her ticket. But the ticket has her name on it. I made a photoshop replacing it with my buddy's name and I'm wondering if this is something that would work? Does the scanner display your name or anything that it'd be an issue getting in?

I called guest services but they said I'd have to cancel my tickets, get a refund, and buy 2 new tickets -_-
Just wondering if it really has to come to that or if it doesn't really matter.

I would strongly advise you to not alter the tickets and try to get into the park. Im pretty certain the names pop up when they are scanned and that will raise a pretty big flag. Save yourself a headache and go to guest services is what I recommend

Hi so I already bought my FFP w/ express and I'll be using the kiosk to get the ticket. I just have a question. This is my first time getting a pass and first time getting express, will I have to go and get a physical express pass every night I go or will the pass be used as both the ticket and express? Hope that makes sense haha

Hi so I already bought my FFP w/ express and I'll be using the kiosk to get the ticket. I just have a question. This is my first time getting a pass and first time getting express, will I have to go and get a physical express pass every night I go or will the pass be used as both the ticket and express? Hope that makes sense haha

The pass will double as your Express pass. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply guys, to update, I called them again today and the guy that helped me was great and a lot more helpful than yesterday. He basically just switched it from print at home to pick up at the will call. Problem solved. Thanks again everyone.

To those using Will Call/Kiosks, I recommend picking up your tickets before event night. The lines can get crazy long. Also for those of you getting your FFP +Express get yourself one of the lanyards with one of the nice snappy pouches and clear plastic. Makes it a lot easier scanning them and not worrying about them getting jacked up. HHN tends to be a bit more difficult on passes than normally, could be the rain but I don't know.

The free Premier Pass tickets have to be exchanged at Guest Services, which sucks. I wish Cabana Bay's ticket counter could do it.

They have an inside and outside Guest Services at both parks. IoA is just on the other side of the gate. Studios is over to the right near the bathrooms and weird locker area up front.

To those using Will Call/Kiosks, I recommend picking up your tickets before event night. The lines can get crazy long. Also for those of you getting your FFP +Express get yourself one of the lanyards with one of the nice snappy pouches and clear plastic. Makes it a lot easier scanning them and not worrying about them getting jacked up. HHN tends to be a bit more difficult on passes than normally, could be the rain but I don't know.
Where can I purchase the lanyard and for about how much?

I want to say the special HHN one is like $9 or so this year. You can get a lanyard pretty much anywhere no idea about the special one yet though