Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: When are You Going?

These are the days I'm going!
5cdgoUs.jpg

I moved to Tallahassee for school so I won't be able to go as often as I have in past years, but as of now I will be making the drive to Orlando for HHN on Sept 25th!

October 7th, 9th, and 11th with a dual UTH tour on the 11th. My wife and I will be wearing our HNN shirts on the 9th and 11th.

Halloween night... With the UTH tour on November 1st. Maybe not the best night in terms of crowds, seeing as it's a Saturday this year, but we have express passes and are optimistic that it'll help us see everything we want to.

UPDATE!!! I will be there opening night on the 18th (with express) and the second weekend probably on Saturday (without express). Hope to see you all there!!!

I might be flying solo opening night depending on my friends schedule. Wonder if there are any of you guys I can tag along with. I also have the plus one open for the passholder preview for opening night if someone that doesn't have a pass wants to get in early.

I might be flying solo opening night depending on my friends schedule. Wonder if there are any of you guys I can tag along with. I also have the plus one open for the passholder preview for opening night if someone that doesn't have a pass wants to get in early.
I'll be there opening night. Checking in at Battery park. Doing the AP houses then the first B&T show.

I need to update when I'm going. I'll be there Sept. 18, 19, 25, 26 & Oct 2 & 3 which are the days that the rush of fear pass land on. I might go on the Thursday & Sunday nights but that's not a grantee. Just look for a guy wearing at hat that has an Angry Amish on the front or that has a name tape with TMITMV in the back of the hat.

I'm going on the 26th of September. I get a little worked up with the fact that it seems like you need express to experience the entire event. It shouldn't be that way. I know its on a Saturday but how do you guys think the crowds will be on the 26th of September?

I'm going on the 26th of September. I get a little worked up with the fact that it seems like you need express to experience the entire event. It shouldn't be that way. I know its on a Saturday but how do you guys think the crowds will be on the 26th of September?

Not sure there is a way to really know but last year we went the four nights of the 2nd week and in my opinion, the SAT night felt the slowest of the four nights.

The pass holder event was crowded and gave us a head start (we also did stay and scream on other nights), but I felt the event felt less crowded and lines were not so bad by around 10 PM. It may have been we were just not in the same flow as the crowds, but I really do feel that last year we got more done sooner on the SAT verse the other 3 nights we went last year.

I'm going the 16th and 17th due to that being the only time i'll be free to. I know it's going to be crazy. As someone whose budget is stretched already, any recommendations besides the express pass?

Tried to upload a picture of me and it didn't work. Just go on Instagram @coleycow to see what I look like. I'm wearing a gray shirt that says the words "party" on it. If you see me say hi!!!

Last edited: