Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: When are You Going?

Flying on down Thursday, so I'll be in evidence Sep 24th, 25th and 26th! Hoping to run into a few peeps while I'm there.

I'll be there Wed Oct 7 for my first time ever, so excited! I'll be solo (the fam is too scared) so if anyone is there that night I'd be happy to meet some other people

I'll be there Oct. 15th. Was waiting to post until we booked the room and bought the tickets. This'll be the first time we actually go on my birthday instead of going before or after, so it should be a fun time with friends. Cant wait!! :whoo:

Whelp. I originally wasn't planning on going this year. But a friend offered to drive, so that's a good enough excuse for me! We'll be there October 11th.

Our friend has never been to Universal, so we'll be at the parks during the day as well. It's going to be a loooong day. Anyways, how have the crowds been this year? Does this plan look doable for a Sunday night with express passes? We'll be staying at Finnegan's in between. MIB and Gringotts will just be fillers depending on Bill and Ted showtimes. If there's not enough time, we'll just skip the show. But sitting down will sound reeeaaaally nice by then. The main goal is to walk the least amount possible since we're going to be at the parks all day.

TomRRGe.png

Questions!!!

Do Gringotts and RockIt have express for HHN?

Where's your favorite place to eat for HHN?

Last edited:
Whelp. I originally wasn't planning on going this year. But a friend offered to drive, so that's a good enough excuse for me! We'll be there October 11th.

Our friend has never been to Universal, so we'll be at the parks during the day as well. It's going to be a loooong day. Anyways, how have the crowds been this year? Does this plan look doable for a Sunday night with express passes? We'll be staying at Finnegan's in between. MIB and Gringotts will just be fillers depending on Bill and Ted showtimes. If there's not enough time, we'll just skip the show. But sitting down will sound reeeaaaally nice by then. The main goal is to walk the least amount possible since we're going to be at the parks all day.

TomRRGe.png
You have Express so you'll be good. Do you think you'll redo any houses?

TomRRGe.png

Questions!!!

Do Gringotts and RockIt have express for HHN?

Where's your favorite place to eat for HHN?

Rock-It does have Express. Gringott's will not to my knowledge.

Dang wish I would have kept up on this better. Would have loved meeting you guys on Sunday.

Going tonight and probably Sunday too now.