HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very strange,
I try to take 4 HHN express for wednersday 19 october on my Android Tablet
I add to cart..adding to cart...
At the top in "My cart" there is "4"
And if I click on "My cart" at the right top and next the website say : "0 items your cart is empty "! ?????
Don't understand...

I actually bought my tickets to the event(RoF with express) as well though. Can you pick up those tickets at the same place you check in for the UTH tours, or do you have to get it at a ticket booth?
My only concern is whether you can pick up the tickets significantly before the event (HHN) opens. I don't want to be in line while the event is already going on.

You can get the Rof w/ Express passes from the ticket booth for sure. I don't know if VIP services can do that for you. If you're staying on site, you can also do it at the kiosks at the hotels. That's usually how I pick up my passes. I know you can pick up your pass before the first night of the event, but I'm not sure how far in advance you can print it.

Reactions: ThNdIzNiR
I got an email saying that booking the Scareactor Dining Experience is supposed to be exclusive to AP holders until June 22. Looks like the wires got crossed.

Wow, the ROF+Express is a pretty big jump this year. I still think it is a great value, but for those of us out of towners that will only use it for a few nights thats a big hit. We will see next year if they accomplished what they wanted with the hike (based on their prices). At roughly $70 more per ticket they better hope 1/3 of the ROF + Express ticket holders from last year don't bail. Of course this could be about slimming the Express lines down, but I sorta doubt that.

Hi Guys,
It seems there is another problem with the HHN website (I was not able yet to buy my tickets)
If you select 4 tickets for 4 admissions an after you select 4 HHN tickets..the website says it is not psosible because the number of tickets is not the same
http://zupimages.net/up/16/23/azdn.jpg
http://zupimages.net/up/16/23/08td.jpg
Have you already have this problem ?
Strange website...
Zilliq
It looks to me like your trying to by 4 park tickets with only one of them having park to park? That may not be something the website is set up to do, you might need to call. really though why would you want that?

Edit: Never mind I was reading it wrong.

So your trying to buy 1 4day park to park and 4 1 day 1 park tickets, so 5 total?

Last edited:
It was 4 tickets (single park admission (I add them to cart)) for one day and 4 general admissions to HHN.
As you see it was noted "Added" to my cart, with a number for at the top on the right on the first picture. But when you want to add 4 HHN the system says it wasn't an equal number of days
Try with your computer, I think you will have the same problem ?
Thanks

Zilliq

It looks to me like your trying to by 4 park tickets with only one of them having park to park? That may not be something the website is set up to do, you might need to call. really though why would you want that?

Edit: Never mind I was reading it wrong.

So your trying to buy 1 4day park to park and 4 1 day 1 park tickets, so 5 total?

Call the customer service line. I did that and ordered my tickets with no problem. I pick them up at the kiosk when I arrive. Calling will take away a lot of frustration stemming from any sort of site/server errors. I had the same issues last year when I was buying the FFP+express for 2

I checked my email receipt for the UTH a few minutes ago and it's too late to call guest services and verify something. I'll call tomorrow and verify, but I wanted to let you guys know that it states the check in is at the VIP check in lobby at Islands of Adventure. The only reason I could see this is to go through the soundstages that are in between the two parks. I'll post more tomorrow once I find out if this was just a typo.

Edit. The combo tours do meet at IOA, while the morning only and the afternoon only meet at USF. They said they are trying something new to space out the tour options.

Last edited:
Is there really a need for someone who is getting a HHN multi day pass to get express? I haven't brought express since the 2006 once I realized I was gonna be going multi nights.

Is there really a need for someone who is getting a HHN multi day pass to get express? I haven't brought express since the 2006 once I realized I was gonna be going multi nights.
I got it last year simply because it wasn't that much extra. Looking back on it I think that money would have been better spent on a UTH tour. If your going multiple nights it's really just a nice luxury, you certainly don't need it.

Hey guys I want the get the FF+Express for $319 but cannot afford it until about a month or 2. It currently says that's the advance price. Will that go up eventually?

Hey guys I want the get the FF+Express for $319 but cannot afford it until about a month or 2. It currently says that's the advance price. Will that go up eventually?
It did go up a little right before the event started last year. If I remember correctly it was only like around $10.

Opening night last year was unusually packed. It seems like the second weekend is the quietest one now since there are a lot of hardcore fans that like to be there opening night.