HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nothing official so far. I don't think anyone is expecting them to disappear, but there are some (myself included) that think that we'll see changes in prices or dates that they can be used.
Last year we went with the FF+ pass - it was the most expensive ticket of our trip - but I'd be fine with them offering multiple-tiers and pricing levels depending on which days/dates the passes are valid.

We can already get HHN FF+ passes in the UK :)
Well, that is definitely a good sign! The "2-Park Bonus with Halloween Horror Nights® Combo Ticket" also seems like a great deal - I assume it's just the FF pass dates that the pass is valid on.

Hopefully they include Xpress in their FF pass offerings again - as that is huge bonus for us.

I'm looking at the HHN Orlando website for add on tickets. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but it shows $72.99 for a single night for Sunday to Thursday. Isn't this a big jump in prices from last year?

I'm looking at the HHN Orlando website for add on tickets. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but it shows $72.99 for a single night for Sunday to Thursday. Isn't this a big jump in prices from last year?

Well last year they had flex pricing, this year it seems that they are going with just a flat rate. Even still, the flat rate is cheaper than the highest peak night of last year of $77.

If you can, I'd hold off on waiting a month or two when full ticket prices are revealed.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Thank you. We have a big planning session this weekend, so I want to give everyone the most up to date prices I can find. You all are so knowledgeable here that it makes planning much easier.

By chance, do you think AP rates will be cheaper? Or just too early to tell?

Reactions: Brian G.
Thank you. We have a big planning session this weekend, so I want to give everyone the most up to date prices I can find. You all are so knowledgeable here that it makes planning much easier.

By chance, do you think AP rates will be cheaper? Or just too early to tell?

AP Rates will always be cheaper.

I just read a post by user Badge over at HNN and had to verify something. He's right. They removed Sunday September 18 from opening weekend. I'm glad I didn't book any hotel rooms yet; saves me an additional night.

I just read a post by user Badge over at HNN and had to verify something. He's right. They removed Sunday September 18 from opening weekend. I'm glad I didn't book any hotel rooms yet; saves me an additional night.

Oh Damn. DAMN. Bugger. That takes my HHN trips from 5 to 4, boooo

Oh Damn. DAMN. Bugger. That takes my HHN trips from 5 to 4, boooo

We gotta double-check. Main page calendar shows Sept 18th has been removed, but tickets are still being offered for Sept 18th.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Alright. Looks like the reason 18th was booted is because they added October 5th.

Still no official word as the website shows 2 different calendars, but I'd bet the 18th is probably gone.

Adding dates is one thing, but this is extremely disappointing to remove a date.

Any reason why they would remove the Sunday date? I cant think off the top of my head why they would cancel a revenue opportunity???

Any reason why they would remove the Sunday date? I cant think off the top of my head why they would cancel a revenue opportunity???

Opening weekend and they traditionally are never open that Sunday. It would've been a first.

Which is bizarre to why they would pull it. A lot of people were happy to see it happen and since the 2 mos they announced that vacation package and ticket add-ons, I'm sure a lot of people already booked Opening Weekend expecting 3 nights.

Which is bizarre to why they would pull it. A lot of people were happy to see it happen and since the 2 mos they announced that vacation package and ticket add-ons, I'm sure a lot of people already booked Opening Weekend expecting 3 nights.
I could be way off, but I if I had to give a reason or justify them pulling it I would chalk it up to the fact that opening weekend is a glorified dress rehearsal.

I know at Netherworld (hard to compare) we are never open Sunday of opening weekend, mainly due to the fact that (despite working all year) the house isn't done completely. ALSO, the first couple nights are really hard for the Scareactors.

But, after opening weekend it's balls to the walls every single night in October for us.

I could be way off, but I if I had to give a reason or justify them pulling it I would chalk it up to the fact that opening weekend is a glorified dress rehearsal.

I know at Netherworld (hard to compare) we are never open Sunday of opening weekend, mainly due to the fact that (despite working all year) the house isn't done completely. ALSO, the first couple nights are really hard for the Scareactors.

But, after opening weekend it's balls to the walls every single night in October for us.

It's 6 of 1, half dozen of the other. They're completely justified because I know Opening Weekend is tough, just bad form because they already put it out there for people to book vacations. I already know a couple people looking to change to the next week because they've lost a HHN night.

It's 6 of 1, half dozen of the other. They're completely justified because I know Opening Weekend is tough, just bad form because they already put it out there for people to book vacations. I already know a couple people looking to change to the next week because they've lost a HHN night.
Meh.

If you choose opening weekend I have little to no sympathy for you.