Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: When are You Going?

No express pass here, hardcore wait on line lol!

I am thinking of getting a 4 day universal parks ticket. So I will do 4 days but scattered between that and Aquatica water park. I will have the rush of fear ticket for the nights. I come in on Wednesday.

Thinking perhaps Fat Tuesday for pregame.

Looking good so far, a group of people to walk to park would be fun!
Send me a direct message sometime. I'm sure we can meet up. Same for anyone else who wants to 21st to 25th.

I'm now going first Friday and Saturday. First time ever in 14 years I'm going back to back. Second time getting a hotel. :D
Sep 16th, 17th, 25th and Oct 12th

Pretty much every single day of HHN is busy anymore. It should be less busy further away from haloween though.
The event has grown in popularity but there are a few slower nights. There was a certain Wednesday and Thursday last year 2 houses were a walk on. Literally. Did each one twice in a row. All about picking the night and a strategy... and keep checking the app.

The event has grown in popularity but there are a few slower nights. There was a certain Wednesday and Thursday last year 2 houses were a walk on. Literally. Did each one twice in a row. All about picking the night and a strategy... and keep checking the app.

To which app are you referring? Only been a couple times and totally casually but I am probably going to do part of two nights by myself before my crew arrives for the final night so I will be riding solo and want to maximize.

To which app are you referring? Only been a couple times and totally casually but I am probably going to do part of two nights by myself before my crew arrives for the final night so I will be riding solo and want to maximize.
The universal app had wait times last year. Nothing so far this year.