Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

I could see ROF getting priced higher or cut back by a couple of night, but I'd wager it definitely drives hotel occupancy rates during "shoulder" season. Worst case, I could see it become part of a vacation package and not available to the GP. I don't think it's going away forever.

Hi all, please let me know if this is a total nO0b thing to ask, but we have Frequent Fear Passes for HHN this year and also a 14 day 3-Park explorer ticket to Universal parks. Am I right in saying your Frequent Fear Pass doesn't work in conjunction with those 14 days? I'm just conscious that we have only 14 days to spend at Universal from first use of that ticket so would need to change plans if using our HHN passes will take days off our Universal park access.

Hope that makes sense!

Last edited:
Hi all, please let me know if this is a total nO0b thing to ask, but we have Frequent Fear Passes for HHN this year and also a 14 day 3-Park explorer ticket to Universal parks. Am I right in saying your Frequent Fear Pass doesn't work in conjunction with those 14 days? I'm just conscious that we have only 14 days to spend at Universal from first use of that ticket so would need to change plans if using our HHN passes will take days off our Universal park access.

Hope that makes sense!

From what I know, HHN is a separate ticketed event. So, you could go to HHN only using your FF pass on nights that you would enter the studios after HHN opens. That would only be valid on days that FF pass is valid, it would have no impact on any other tickets you may have.

Now, if you were to do a Stay and Scream, that would mean you would be in the Studios before it closes (I think 5PM), so you would use you park ticket (using a day) by getting into the studios (or IoA or both) during their operating hours, for stay and scream, to stay in the park after hours, you would need to find a S&S locations, they would scan your HHN tickets (FF pass) when you entered the S&S area.

From what I know, HHN is a separate ticketed event. So, you could go to HHN only using your FF pass on nights that you would enter the studios after HHN opens. That would only be valid on days that FF pass is valid, it would have no impact on any other tickets you may have.

Now, if you were to do a Stay and Scream, that would mean you would be in the Studios before it closes (I think 5PM), so you would use you park ticket (using a day) by getting into the studios (or IoA or both) during their operating hours, for stay and scream, to stay in the park after hours, you would need to find a S&S locations, they would scan your HHN tickets (FF pass) when you entered the S&S area.

Excellent, thanks so much for the advice! Didn't understand that was how S&S worked either so that is good to know too!