HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There was a popular HHN house based in France which featured Plague Doctors. In this house we will visit France and may even enter the Catacombs.

Yea, I know all that. But if it was going to be a Crossover with Catacombs, it would have been explicitly announced. There aren't gonna be zombie plague doctors left and right in the house.

Yeah but why would they do the catacombs again and not mention them? Even if they weren't incorporating the Catacombs maze, if they are going to take us through the Paris catacombs why wouldn't they just say that?

:shrug:

I'm not saying that's the only location they'll use, it just makes sense. They could do Notre Dame as well if it's in a sound stage. But, if the house is going to be mostly dark, I don't see them spending too much on the sets.

I wonder what the facade will be since it’s going in Sprung One. If this house is gonna continue the recurring “claustrophobic house” that’s been in Sprung 1, AND be pitch black, and have the UV flashes idk if I could do it. Only 2 houses revealed and they both seem HoTY potential:grin:

I wonder what the facade will be since it’s going in Sprung One. If this house is gonna continue the recurring “claustrophobic house” that’s been in Sprung 1, AND be pitch black, and have the UV flashes idk if I could do it. Only 2 houses revealed and they both seem HoTY potential:grin:

I would have to wonder if it'll be reminiscant of the originals, being of photographs of various things.

I would have to wonder if it'll be reminiscant of the originals, being of photographs of various things.

This one seems to be a prequel, wonder how they’ll connect it to the original since this one and the original seem to have nothing in common aside from the zombies. I feel like this one will have like 1-3 Paris rooms, a few Qurantine rooms, and most of it in the catacombs

Loved the reveal today. Was a huge fan of the 2008 original maze. A good use of the venue, well told story and for a budget house, very effective.

I was honestly shocked it wasn't Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 or something.

Kudos to the creative team and marketing.

I'm wondering why specifically is it Paris?

The paris theme is maybe a lite 28 Days Later reference. Excited about this potentially being an 80s themed year.

Last edited: