Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29 Construction Thread

Yeah that was one of the best scarezones that isn’t a scarezone. People actually get scared there because it’s so wide open, but there’s loads of people, v easy for scareactors to catch people by surprise.

I was walking on the bridge from London to Simpsons, and at the very end one of the horde there got me good. Tho I think that happened to a lot of people cause he seemed to stay in that spot often

Going off what I said earlier...

However with simple trusses getting put up at the MIB tent, that's giving me a gut feeling it'll be another plain billboard/poster kind of façade rather than a fully built one. That'll be a lil bit of a bummer if true.

...I'm very happy my gut feeling has been proven wrong! Seriously, not only does it look like the MIB tent is getting a built out façade, but looks like it could be the biggest one it's gotten so far. I know facades can sometimes take a backseat to what's inside, but it bodes well if they're able to put up a nice one for it!

As if the rumored plastic surgery zone couldn't get any more intriguing...seriously those are some tall friggen truss towers! (That's one way to allow the daytime parade to pass through.)

I don't recall HW having that kind of setup in a while...if at all, so this is pretty exciting!

As if the rumored plastic surgery zone couldn't get any more intriguing...seriously those are some tall friggen truss towers! (That's one way to allow the daytime parade to pass through.)

I don't recall HW having that kind of setup in a while...if at all, so this is pretty exciting!
Didn't Chucky have some tall trusses?

Didn't Chucky have some tall trusses?

Not as tall as what's up now. The Chucky trusses had just one segment of truss on the base.

Meanwhile today, what's there has what looks like two truss segments. So it's noticeably higher than before.

Not as tall as what's up now. The Chucky trusses had just one segment of truss on the base.

Meanwhile today, what's there has what looks like two truss segments. So it's noticeably higher than before.

I sit corrected. :)

Noticed that over in Hollywood, there has been facade construction on the GB house and it seems to be taking the shape of the firehouse and it looks amazing! Are we expecting that same sort of thing inside of SS22?

Noticed that over in Hollywood, there has been facade construction on the GB house and it seems to be taking the shape of the firehouse and it looks amazing! Are we expecting that same sort of thing inside of SS22?

Based on what's been said, it does sound like we're also opening with the Firehouse. I think. It's the most notable facade you could have.

I was walking on the bridge from London to Simpsons, and at the very end one of the horde there got me good. Tho I think that happened to a lot of people cause he seemed to stay in that spot often

Yah, they love that spot behind the pillars at the end of the bridge, and they're really good at it too. I know to look for them there, and they still got me once last year.

Yah, they love that spot behind the pillars at the end of the bridge, and they're really good at it too. I know to look for them there, and they still got me once last year.

Yeah it didn't help that me and a friend were talking to the RIP guide as we were walking.