Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Depths of Fear

i wish they could incorporate the unused suits and masks into the house as decorations somehow. add more dead fish hanging in more places, it is fine if the house gets more humans if we could at least see the fish costumes out in the open.

Also, i understand it needs to have humans now, but i wish they could make them look more mutated, give them fangs or infected masks or something.
the house could still be great if they reuse the fish suits as house props, or hang them from the roof or something....

Ironically, what you're proposing is exactly what they did with the unusable Creatures! suits back in 2008. It isn't a bad idea if it's executed well... which is tough to do.

Pity it turned out this way, but I'm happy the cast won't be dealing with the headaches anymore.

Ironically, what you're proposing is exactly what they did with the unusable Creatures! suits back in 2008. It isn't a bad idea if it's executed well... which is tough to do.

Pity it turned out this way, but I'm happy the cast won't be dealing with the headaches anymore.
So's the cast.

Yeah, you are right
But i wished that the suits didnt go to waste. At least put them all together near the end or hang them where the stilt actor was or do something with them,
Funny that you mention Creatures, lol. 11 years of hhn and we are still having the same problems

I was definitely curious to see these changes last night, and it was as you said - in several of the spots where there were originally mouthbrooders, there were humans. I wonder if this will be a temporary or permanent change?
Permanent.

Noticeable last night, only saw one "live" creature. Somewhat unfortunate in that the waterfall-less finale is now actor-less, too. Pretty much dooms the house in an otherwise great year.
You had a really bad run. There are roughly 4 brooders in the house and people in the place you mentioned there not being any.

I guess a house with regular human actors is a lot better than a house with empty spots.
I gotta give uni props for at least trying out the fish suitsand not giving us another interstellar from the very beginning. Im just surprised the entire house was build on suits that created so much trouble.

I may be the only person who actually likes the Mouthbrooders design. I think that they do look slightly goofy but I love the vibe that they give off. Not sure how to explain it. The only true con for me was the limited movement and scareactor safety issues. The brooders always get me mainly due to sheer size.

I personally love this house so I tend to overlook the challenges... one of the things I love about HHN is that technically this house’s design failed miserably but they’re still able to salvage it into something that would satisfy the GP who walks in off the street this week.

One of the eel puppets got RIGHT in my face tonight.

I was not in a great mood this evening (trying to break my addiction to college football). Such a dark, grim, unpleasant house all around. Exactly the catharsis I needed.

One of the eel puppets got RIGHT in my face tonight.

I was not in a great mood this evening (trying to break my addiction to college football). Such a dark, grim, unpleasant house all around. Exactly the catharsis I needed.
Sorry you’re (were?) feeling blue : (. Anything you’re looking forward to?

So how many Brooders are left after the great genocide?
As long the Stilts and "waterfall" brooder are still kicking I'll be fine.

Last night I noticed 3 or 4 in my run and then later on, it was just three and the rest were of the crew, such a random change though, the house is still good nonetheless, the scareactors really made my runs intense lol, still an awesome house