Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ghostbusters

If this house was a walkthrough during regular park hours, I would have a vastly different opinion of it than the house being the headliner of a horror event. It looks good and feels... like GB. Which is how it’s supposed to. But there’s just literally no good scares in the house at all.

If this house was a walkthrough during regular park hours, I would have a vastly different opinion of it than the house being the headliner of a horror event. It looks good and feels... like GB. There’s just literally no good scares in the house at all.

I love this house, but I'm hard pressed to disagree. It's the movie made real, but with only a handful of very timing-dependent jump shares. It's definitely more of a Halloween party thing than a horror maze.

Is it me, or do the Terror Dogs look...off. I don't know how to explain it, but they look weird.

If this house was a walkthrough during regular park hours, I would have a vastly different opinion of it than the house being the headliner of a horror event. It looks good and feels... like GB. There’s just literally no good scares in the house at all.
Beautiful and boring.

Heres a full maze video of Ghostbusters. Spoilers! You have been warned!

Okay finally saw this vid of the house to see why people are calling it boring.
I see what the problem is with the house....
The boo holes should have been only for ghosts and ghouls, not for regular human characters. I see the problem now.
Every boo hole should have been a ghost only . Humans should have been acting roles in the open

Okay finally saw this vid of the house to see why people are calling it boring.
I see what the problem is with the house....
The boo holes should have been only for ghosts and ghouls, not for regular human characters. I see the problem now.
Every boo hole should have been a ghost only . Humans should have been acting roles in the open
It’s call Ghostbusters for a reason.

It’s call Ghostbusters for a reason.
Yeah but if anything the ghostbusters should be the ones attacking the ghosts coming out of boo holes.
They could even have set it up where the ghostbusters are the distraction and the ghost gets you when you are distracted.

Hi friends! I’m new to this forum, but I’ve lurked for a little while! I’m going every weekend, but ONLY on the weekends; can someone look out for something for me?

So my boyfriend’s roommate was the Ringleader (named on this forum as Uncle Sam [red/white/purple color scheme is often perceived as red/white/blue, according to scareactor]). However, one costume fiasco and two nosebleeds later, he’s out of the role. Can someone see if the character is still even there or if they took out the role altogether?

After Winston performs his dialogue, the Ringleader is the stilt-walking, top-hatted, long-stripey-pants-wearing ghost at the end of the hallway. He was around for the entirety of the TM preview night and presumably Saturday, but opening night was difficult with the costuming issues, and he was out by Sunday afternoon. This kind of makes him a rare occurrence; I never did see him either time I did GB.

Hi friends! I’m new to this forum, but I’ve lurked for a little while! I’m going every weekend, but ONLY on the weekends; can someone look out for something for me?

So my boyfriend’s roommate was the Ringleader (named on this forum as Uncle Sam [red/white/purple color scheme is often perceived as red/white/blue, according to scareactor]). However, one costume fiasco and two nosebleeds later, he’s out of the role. Can someone see if the character is still even there or if they took out the role altogether?

After Winston performs his dialogue, the Ringleader is the stilt-walking, top-hatted, long-stripey-pants-wearing ghost at the end of the hallway. He was around for the entirety of the TM preview night and presumably Saturday, but opening night was difficult with the costuming issues, and he was out by Sunday afternoon. This kind of makes him a rare occurrence; I never did see him either time I did GB.

That's too bad--I liked
them using ghosts from the other two movies.