Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Graveyard Games

The facade for Nightingales m: Blood Pit is finally underway. It’s hard to get a good photo, but you’re able to see the bare skeleton of the Roman colosseum.
0z1qxz7rDJgBceLR9SNvBY1YA

This feels like Winter's Night from 21, which if it is, it's going to be amazing/beautiful to look at. A mix of that with the intensity of scarecrow/seeds.

(Long time lurker, first time poster)

The design of the "S" in games is shockingly similar to an "8", along with the graffiti on the mausoleum in the back resembling the same shape.

Just an observation, would love if anyone had legit insight.

Probably just a reference to the fact the description mentions them desecrating the graves and such

This house definitely would be cool to see a sequel or somewhat sequel to Winters Night, the cemetery in modern day and seeing how it's changed but regardless, I love the backstory and concept, if this was a movie I'd definitely go and watch it for sure. :)

I guess I will be the one to ask: wasn't this originally seen as being a bit more of an ethereal house? I realize that it could just be marketing speak, but it sounds like they are going for full on terror with this one. The initial concept that seemed to be kicking around made this seem like more of an ambiance offering. Also, no mention of ghost kids in the descriptions (as of right now, anyways).

Can anyone speak to this or is there some interview/press release I missed?

I guess I will be the one to ask: wasn't this originally seen as being a bit more of an ethereal house? I realize that it could just be marketing speak, but it sounds like they are going for full on terror with this one. The initial concept that seemed to be kicking around made this seem like more of an ambiance offering. Also, no mention of ghost kids in the descriptions (as of right now, anyways).

Can anyone speak to this or is there some interview/press release I missed?

In the past, we've seen details in houses kinda get mashed together when they get translated to the..."insiders" I guess will be the word I use?

For example, Fallen back in 2017 becomes "Catacombs Of Gothic" because details got mashed together when they shouldn't have been.

I could see the same thing happening here. Where it's the kids defacing stuff but one person gets it confused and yadda yadda.

In the past, we've seen details in houses kinda get mashed together when they get translated to the..."insiders" I guess will be the word I use?

For example, Fallen back in 2017 becomes "Catacombs Of Gothic" because details got mashed together when they shouldn't have been.

I could see the same thing happening here. Where it's the kids defacing stuff but one person gets it confused and yadda yadda.

Yeah there was so much talk about what this house was going to be and then the name changes, it was Graveyard but no one knew what and then became Graveyard Hide and Seek and stuck until now being called Graveyard Games, which honestly sounds like a better name so far.

Will the FB messenger features go live with the event? I don't think the release had a start date; has anyone tried now?