HHN 29: House of 1000 Corpses | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: House of 1000 Corpses

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
Reciting like speaking out loud or was it a different trigger? And what do you mean it’s included in the opening night videos? I can’t find anything but the skeet king line. I do know that there is another trigger; not sure about the first half, but he does that little clucking song thing that he does in the commercial at the very beginning of the movie. I think they’ve just added on more dialogue, or possibly fixed a broken trigger? Anyway, I can listen out for you when I go again! That’s so cool!
It's "Ski King." "I tell you what, Ski King --" it's from the opening scene where the Captain was yelling at the robbers with ski masks. Ski King was a children's adventure show from the 60s.

qwerty

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2016
Reciting like speaking out loud or was it a different trigger? And what do you mean it’s included in the opening night videos? I can’t find anything but the skeet king line. I do know that there is another trigger; not sure about the first half, but he does that little clucking song thing that he does in the commercial at the very beginning of the movie. I think they’ve just added on more dialogue, or possibly fixed a broken trigger? Anyway, I can listen out for you when I go again! That’s so cool!
Sorry, I meant that in the opening night videos all I see is the ski king line, not the line that I heard. This sounded like another trigger with more dialog. I remember him gesturing the one, two, three with his fingers too, like enumerating something. What are some other known triggers besides the ski king line?

this happens to me all the time at hhn! I always have a great experience, love the houses, then forget all the details...I need to start doing more than one night...

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sorry, I meant that in the opening night videos all I see is the ski king line, not the line that I heard. This sounded like another trigger with more dialog. I remember him gesturing the one, two, three with his fingers too, like enumerating something. What are some other known triggers besides the ski king line?

this happens to me all the time at hhn! I always have a great experience, love the houses, then forget all the details...I need to start doing more than one night...
Pretty sure it's the "You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature?" trigger.

Reactions: qwerty

itsabee

Rookie
Sep 11, 2019
It's "Ski King." "I tell you what, Ski King --" it's from the opening scene where the Captain was yelling at the robbers with ski masks. Ski King was a children's adventure show from the 60s.
You’re right, I misspoke. I closed HHN last night and got up at 5:30, so I’m a mess. I also need to rewatch Corpses anyway.

But I’m glad there’s an answer to the other line question now; it would’ve bugged me otherwise!!

Reactions: RevFreako