Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

A lot of fun. Pretty much everything you could want from the movie was in here. Only real complaint:

Clown-zilla feels like the finale, but the house kind of limps along for 3 more rooms with hardly anything going on after that.And, yes the irony of me complaining that an HHN house is too long is not lost on me.

Really like the photo op beside the queue. Builds excitement entering the line, gives the Insta generation what they want. Should we get returning favorites for HHN XXX, this could work really well.

Really liked this house, but both times we went through it seemed like 50% of the cast was missing

A lot of fun. Pretty much everything you could want from the movie was in here. Only real complaint:

Clown-zilla feels like the finale, but the house kind of limps along for 3 more rooms with hardly anything going on after that.And, yes the irony of me complaining that an HHN house is too long is not lost on me.

Really like the photo op beside the queue. Builds excitement entering the line, gives the Insta generation what they want. Should we get returning favorites for HHN XXX, this could work really well.

100% agree. This needs to become the norm for the flashier IP mazes. Hollywood did a similar thing last year with Trick r Treat that worked really well.

Why is your text white? If it’s to hide something as a spoiler use the spoiler tags.
Not sure what happened but it wasn’t intentional and should be fixed, thanks for reminding me to set a spoiler though

Never thought I'd say this was the scariest house so far! Scary in terms of jump scares, not atmosphere.
A fair few of the scares got me good. This house really uses distraction to make you look one way while a clown comes from the other.

Brilliant fun!

Last edited:
Maybe I had a bad run, but I basically forgot all about this house. It was alright tho.
You’re the only other person I’ve seen who’s had a bad run. I wasn’t sure if I just went in at the wrong time or what, but it was sensory hell because the lights were far too bright and the triggers were being hit constantly. First time that actors very aggressively participating in scares actually led to the house’s detriment, because the cacophony of random noises from the triggers is just way too much for me. Everyone on this forum is in love with this house, but I can’t get it at all.

You’re the only other person I’ve seen who’s had a bad run. I wasn’t sure if I just went in at the wrong time or what, but it was sensory hell because the lights were far too bright and the triggers were being hit constantly. First time that actors very aggressively participating in scares actually led to the house’s detriment, because the cacophony of random noises from the triggers is just way too much for me. Everyone on this forum is in love with this house, but I can’t get it at all.
I think "love" is a bit much. It averages right around #5 or #6 in people's rankings. A few, including myself, have it near the bottom.