Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Nightingales: Blood Pit

I am very interested to see how they take them in this kind of direction. Plenty of avenues with the Roman Empire, especially from within the timeframe of the Antonine Plague (as I assume being the timeframe of this) with those creatures.

I’m very interested to learn more about these characters. Sounds like an interesting idea.

It’s about damn time they got a sequel. Wasn’t there one rumored for 24? Either way this is the franchise that took way too long to get a sequel considering the original was that good.

Hopefully this one can live up to the OG. Also Sprung 1?

Excited to see them in action. And in what I’m sure will be some pretty incredible sets ! Based on the discriprion I’m guessing the gladiator battles are not limited to the Colleseum? It’ll be the whole city ?

This is definitely a nice surprise, I've always been intrigued by the Nightingales themselves, and a gladiator area/pit offers plenty of opportunities for plenty of insanity, killer masks and some eye candy as well.

All in all, I think this is a good first original house to announce, and I'm certainly looking forward to it!