Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30 Construction Thread

I was thinking we’d be walking thru that theater facade. I’m guessing it’ll be thru the side?

Correct, the entry path for that tent usually has it doing a bit of an s curve. (Approach the tent a bit offset to the left, turn right, and then turn left and enter the tent.) Recently (as of 29) they've been building the façade outwards so you have a little scene before you enter the tent proper.

The entire zone was literally filled up with bubbles as if you were in a bubble bath. If you google it you can see how interesting it was.

There was no better experience than racing through giant piles of foam in toon lagoon. That was my first HHN and I think I spent a good hour in there. Very happy to see them back this year. I doubt we will see foam as the event has grown too large for that and those were early days of experimentation. I remember the characters and guest holding hands while playing the foam.

There was no better experience than racing through giant piles of foam in toon lagoon. That was my first HHN and I think I spent a good hour in there. Very happy to see them back this year. I doubt we will see foam as the event has grown too large for that and those were early days of experimentation. I remember the characters and guest holding hands while playing the foam.
If they bust out the moonshoes for any Treaks this year, it’ll be a win.

Would we say the “Sweet Shop” is tangentially related to Tooth Fairy? Surprised it isn’t called “Sweet Tooth Shop”